Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now the school week has finished I’m gonna unlikely to have any human contact until I go back to work on Monday

I at time feel lonliness and feel like to have good gossip with nice friends who can speak their heart about life... life challenges, life incidents....i have read many books of true biographies and get so pleased who have written the true happenings of life. Some time i combine lonliness with silencenes in a total peaceful environment in mountainous area. it bcomes so exciting, soothing and enlightened which cant be explained in words. Must experience listening flute at a far distance in mountains in moonlight u ll never forget it. I normally get time to listen flute in my village area where shephetds do play....LOVE U ALL🌺🌷🌸

I feel like shiiiit. I have a tooth ache, both ears ache, my throat hurts, my body aches and I'm tired. oohh Woe is me.

Danielle said:
I feel like shiiiit. I  have a tooth ache,  both ears ache, my throat hurts, my body aches and I'm tired.  oohh  Woe is me.

Sending a long hug your way. ❤️
Hope you feel better soon.

I seem to have a recurring problem with my stomach - constant cramps and acid plague my days. And. often, my nights. I'm constantly having to scoff antacids.

Hope you get better, Danielle.

Danielle said:
I feel like shiiiit. I  have a tooth ache,  both ears ache, my throat hurts, my body aches and I'm tired.  oohh  Woe is me.

I am no Michael Jackson but.... YOU ARE NOOOT ALOOOOOONE! :)) Somewhere on this planet you have me, dealing with the same type of pains. I have the most terrible irritating tooth problem ever, literaly 2 months since I am in pain daily with a few small breaks, this past week they moved me on some strong antibiotics and I can literally feel the **** fight inside my body, pain is constant for 3 days now, I reach around 8-10 Nurofens a day.... Happy days!

But, know this Danielle ( I am Daniel, lol, is like I am talking to myself) ... We are built to handle this kind of things and it will get better, just think how happy we will be when the pain is away!

Hugs! :)

hewhowalks alone, my father had the worst type of ulcerus and tried all possible treatments, in the mountains of Romania he met a shepherd that told him that each morning on an empty stomach to drink a shot of a natural strong drink (Vodka for example, but not from the market, home made brews) with a little honey on top. He did this for about two months. 20 years ago, no problem since. Look into it, it may work.

TheMiddleman said:
Danielle said:

I am no Michael Jackson but.... YOU ARE NOOOT ALOOOOOONE! :)) Somewhere on this planet you have me, dealing with the same type of pains. I have the most terrible irritating tooth problem ever, literaly 2 months since I am in pain daily with a few small breaks, this past week they moved me on some strong antibiotics and I can literally feel the **** fight inside my body, pain is constant for 3 days now, I reach around 8-10 Nurofens a day.... Happy days!

But, know this Danielle ( I am Daniel, lol, is like I am talking to myself) ... We are built to handle this kind of things and it will get better, just think how happy we will be when the pain is away!

Hugs! :)

hewhowalks alone, my father had the worst type of ulcerus and tried all possible treatments, in the mountains of Romania he met a shepherd that told him that each morning on an empty stomach to drink a shot of a natural strong drink (Vodka for example, but not from the market, home made brews) with a little honey on top. He did this for about two months. 20 years ago, no problem since. Look into it, it may work.

Hi Daniel,    It is like talking to myself!  I am hoping that your antibiotics have started to work.... if I don't feel any relief by this weekend, I will call the dentist and do something about it...  its just that dental procedures cost sooooo much even if you have insurance.  But yes we will be very happy when the pain is goooone!

HEwho..... I'm sorry about your stomach problems, I hope you can get them sorted out and feel better!

any ladies in kendall who would like to chat at this time.  I am new on this site, and unfamiliar with the navigation process.

JustAnotherSapphic said:
TheRealCallie said:
JustAnotherSapphic said:
Why does loneliness hit hardest late at night?

Because you wind down late at night.  No more run run run that comes with during the day.  More time to think and overthink and worry.

Well, I wish it wouldn't when I'm trying to sleep.

Try to stay busy until you are tired.  Maybe read a book at bedtime or something so you aren't thinking of other things.

Latest posts

Back