Are you from Africa?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying which country. It's like everywhere else except we are black and others are white and anothers are blue and the other yellow. The society is different. The values are different from the rest of the world. It's a very peaceful place. You get respect if you respect. When you come in here and don't respect people, you're messed. Apart from that, violence that occurs here is very different from, for example, the US. It's relatively less criminal in here, if you have an ammount of money which allows you to pay for services (if you earn a thousand dollars per month here, you will be like third on the standings, behind government people and businessman). Life here is pretty easier than many think, although that easeness depends on whther you can afford a good life, which isn't much money. Beautiful women, and man if you're a woman, very, very comforting people (if you respect: remember, respect is the key). Other stuff pm me :p

Pretty much. The difference is cultural values. We don't ski in here, nor BASE jump, 'cause it's not our thing. Apart from that difference, everything is pretty much the same but on a lower scale. I must say, both tax and criminal rates are relatively lower than other countries. I can go home 3am walking alone in the street. And I live near one of the most dangerous areas in the town.
Apart from that everything is sweet!

Latest posts

Back