Location ratio at A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What country do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 213 44.3%
  • Canada

Votes: 51 10.6%
  • Central America

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • South America

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 137 28.5%
  • Former USSR

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 28 5.8%
  • Middle East

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Africa

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Oceania

Votes: 24 5.0%

• Total voters
by my country i mean uk. we're not really part of europe since we're too advanced- we've shuned the Euro and are probably 2nd to America in terms of popularity on here.

You can only give 10 poll options and I had to fit the whole planet on there.

Europe is a continent like North America... So I really don't see a reason to complain.

You don't like the name of your continent?!?!

Hey, the UK has twice the population of Canada, and yet they get their own and we don't :p lmao.

And then what? I wanted the land masses to be somewhat the same size.

Steel said:
Hey, the UK has twice the population of Canada, and yet they get their own and we don't :p lmao.

I have no idea how else you would break it up on a poll like this.

well canada is pretty much owned by the uk anyway, may as well just scrap canada alltogether and just put the u.k. down lol

Why don't I just do a poll that has one voting option. Do you live on planet earth...?

Well, why base it on land mass size? If you do that, you should have Greenland and Antarctica too.

Well land size and a name to put things under.... Only way I know of to break Europe up is by going with individual countries. And that isn't worth the effort. Centeral America is the smallest.

Technically the former USSR and Asia overlap. It's been like a decade since I have taken a up to date geography class.

you should leave out former USSR and central America, instead have Uk and Australia

So screw Central America and russia? Oceania is Australia. That is supposidly Australia and all it's surrounding islands.

We have a few Central Americans here.

Latest posts

Back