contents of your car

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

lol so i was thinking a lot of us young unorganizing procrastinaters fortunate to have a car, could probably pull over to the side of the road and have a garage sale right there on the side of the road from their car.

let's see, i've got 2 half empty cans of coke, the liquid contents left have now become a kinda of crusty frozen cokescical. an old t shirt, a sock a bio textbook, and a binder that i don't ussally use. An fm transmiter that i don't use cause it sucks. a coat and a scarf, a bunch of old recets, some guitar tabs, and a few picks

a blanket, incase i get stranded in the middle of nowwhere during the middle of winter, chapstick, a bunch of pencils and some pens, an old newspaper, cds, cds, cds, and more cds. some old bateries, about 4 or 5 bottles of water, an umbrella, an ice scrapper, two rolls of duct tape, half a doughnut-now doughnut crums and half a granola bar, and half a bottle of minute maid fruit punch. a stick of deoderant, and an unopend set of bedsheets and a bottle of hand sanitizer

i did once think , man you know if i was giving a ride to someone, they would probably think i should clean my car out ( i have serveral times, it keeps getting filled back up again) and that it's a little gross, but then i realized people never ask me for rides, and i always drive by myself, so i said screw it. well my mother nags me a lot.
the first year i started driving there was actually a mouse living in my car during the winter, it was soo cute, i named him george :)

anyone got some fun stories of their unorganized lives?

i could probably do somethimg, like what's on your bedroom floor or, what do you have in your backpack, that is not related to school, lol i've had a few bad stories about that :)

Oh god.

Keep in mind I cleaned it out two weeks ago...

-A bag of protective fire gear
-1 large fishing pole
-1 small ice fishing pole
-1 ice auger
-1 tackle box
-1 bucket
-1 blue fold up chair, the kind that folds and fits in to a bag (to sit on while fishing)
-one backpack
-two pairs of gloves
-a pair of pants and underwear
-a pair of logger boots
-two bottles of water
-an empty styrofoam coffee cup
-checkbook
-ultra secret stash of hidden money (!)
-my GPS, bless her heart, her name is Daphne and I am never lost when I am with her
-cell phone charger
-two pairs of sunglasses

lol

ooh stashh..

so what kind of car do you drive by the way, lol

nice, i've just got about 75cents of change, but i renently deposited at the bank,

ya i justed, hey ya i want to deposit 75 cents :)

I drive an '04 Chevrolet Tracker...V6, not the 4 banger.

Not the beefiest rig but it's tougher and has more power than people think, at least. I mean you're not gonna go towing your fifth wheel or anything, but... :p

Has decent room to take some stuff around with ya.

evanescencefan91, I hope your feeling better :)

Well I am very boring with my car I like it all nice and clean.

I have a thing I pump the tyres up with in the boot and a thing to scrap the ice of the windows in the glove and some CD's and some shads and that's about it. I cant stand clutter and that shows with my car also.

About 40 empty bottles of Vitamin water in the back seat
One printer
One monitor
old clothes
can't even count how many empty packs of cigs are on the floor
spare tire
one police night stick
some old stale french fries on the floor

south_2nd said:
One printer
One monitor
old clothes
spare tire
one police night stick

what the hell is a police night stick?

stella said:
south_2nd said:
One printer
One monitor
old clothes
spare tire
one police night stick

The black stick they carry... Looks like a baseball bat with a handle off the side... A billy, I think they are sometimes called.

VanillaCreme said:
stella said:
south_2nd said:
One printer
One monitor
old clothes
spare tire
one police night stick

The black stick they carry... Looks like a baseball bat with a handle off the side... A billy, I think they are sometimes called.

lol a billy, thats another name for willy here

we call them police man's truncheons here

Well years ago my car used to be a friggen mess really embarrassing then once in a while I'd get in there and clean it, before I met my ex boyfriend it used to be religiously cleaned each week and washed on the weekends. Currently I hardly drive my car because my Dad takes it to work since it's a 3 door and saves on petrol, he's chuffed that it doesn't cost that much each week, so from guessing and trying to remember whats in it here goes.

One water bottle
One Jacket
One road map
2 Umbrellas
1 Parking Sign
One Pen
Bits and Pieces of paper

And that's about it, it's pretty tidy otherwise, my dad is a tidy person compared to my messiness.

I almost made a list, but realized it would be futile. I have a three year old. 'Nuff said.

ummmmm I halfway live in my car.

>My rave gear
>My lights
>My drug paraphenalia (I know... HORRID place and I didnt spell that right...)
>Ever constant growing mess of trash
>Too much change
>My CD Collection (Though I only use my Ipod)
>Some of my girlfriends things
>Kandi....everywhere....damnit
>lighters (My car would esplode very pretty if it ever blew up)
>a huge subwoofer
>two jackets
>My work stuff (I'm a delivery driver)
>The reincarnated soul of Nero....

Just the front license plate , now.

I had all kind of stuff in there...I threw some my belonings in it...
the day my gf and I seperate and just park it on the side of my parent's house.
There's nothing wrong with it.
I don't really want to drive it or be reminded of
it. It's a part of my life I wish to leave behind.
I slept in it for a couple of months...I started getting wierd...
My mom would find me sleeping in it sometime and say WTF ???
They have a big ass house...but it not mine

I have the money to fix it, now, Since I'm working again.
all it needs is to get the bad fuel drianed out.
but I rather take the fucken bus. My parents were sort of pissed
at me or kind of fustrated with me...I'm draging my ass or
making excusses not to drive it. My dad even gave me money
to fix it 3 months ago.

I had a gallon of nitro in the trunk..:rolleyes:

IMG_1515.jpg

lol liscence plate problems i know what you mean i had to reattach mine with some wire and a little tape,

oooh nitrous

just what ever car needs

XD

I have in my car:

1 child booster seat
1 Fire extinguisher
1 first aid box
1 tape measure
1 small tool box
1 blanket the dog sleeps on
1 box with shopping bags in
several kids puzzle books and pens in the holders on the back of the seats
3 Cds (cd player is removed when not in use)
1 tin travel sweets
2 inhalers
pack of tissues
several tickets where ive paid to park in various car parks
1 Torch
some loose change
1 dangly from the mirror thingy and a smelly thing.

DSCI0092.JPG

rofl wait what do you mean a torch?

is that why you have a fire extingusher? lol you never really think someone would have that in their car, but actually i suppose that's actually a pretty good idea, you know incase you crash and the engine catches on fire... .. you know so doesn't reach the gas and explode. you know now i'm kinda supprised more people don't have those in cars, i should get one for my car.

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
rofl wait what do you mean a torch?

is that why you have a fire extingusher? lol you never really think someone would have that in their car, but actually i suppose that's actually a pretty good idea, you know incase you crash and the engine catches on fire... .. you know so doesn't reach the gas and explode. you know now i'm kinda supprised more people don't have those in cars, i should get one for my car.

:)

lol.. acutaly im probably more afraid of the air bag going off as im fairly short and sit too close to the wheel.
The fire ext is only a small jobby which fits into a nice lill compartment in the back and i guess its for electrical fires( hubby had it in there when we bought the car).
The torch is in case i ever break down on my way home from work and have to walk as i have to drive over open moorland for 9 miles.
But im over coming my fear of driving and "henry" goes from a to b pretty good.

Latest posts

Back