Why I hate Valentine's Day Video

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I will be filming and editing and posting a video on Youtube about why I hate Valentine's Day, I'll post a link here when I am finished.

Knight said:
I will be filming and editing and posting a video on Youtube about why I hate Valentine's Day, I'll post a link here when I am finished.

Shoot, I still can't find my camcorder's charger, well I won't be able to film until I can find it.

I hope you can find the charger. I would be interested to see the vid.

I also am not a fan of valentines day.

Me either. Love should happen everyday... Not just on one day where people gorge themselves with chocolate and candy and marshmallows and toffee and peanut butter cups... and snicker doodles.

I do want those heart shaped lollipops though. Those are good.

I hate Valentine's Day, but out of jealousy, like Rain said. It pisses me off to see all the smug couples holding hands and having their romantic dinners. Actually they aren't usually smug, but I'm so jealous that I like to pretend they are so I have a better reason to be annoyed by them..
ugh
but this year will be okay because I'll be at a ski resort with my family and not have to worry about sitting alone feeling sorry for myself.

I have mixed feelings about Valentines day. Its nice to see so many people in love, but then again, you wonder why you are not?

I mean, you are not such a bad person right?

I hate Valentine's Day, and all of it's corporate marketing agendas for the retail industry. I just can't stand it, and my reason has little to do with the " being alone" syndrome. I also think Valentine's Day facilitates the creation of a negative image about people that are single on Valentine's Day, even if by choice.

Latest posts

Back