Ello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dakon Barton

Well acctualy found the forum from one of the guest posts lota ppl here after reading most of the posts sound bout like i am so figured why not sign up and maybe help people as well as get help :D never once figured the lonelyness was the factor for why i get so down but im startin to realize its probably the main reason, the post that got me to sign up were the ones bout friends backstabbing people, i used to have a friend that way till i moved to texas sorta lost touch with the guy but i guess twas for the best because i am a bit happier, somethin i was once told was to be happy with anyone else you must first be happy with yourself and i like the guest who showed me these forums do tend to find girls who have problems and try to help them fix their problems and yea thus far it hasnt worked too well mostmy friends live elsewhere in the us so i guess its one of the reasons i get down is no one really here aside from family to talk to well look foreward to talking to all of you :)

thanks btw nice bio minus the books yea fits lol, aint got much time to read between work and sleep

Latest posts

Back