Hello there anyone in UK?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

angel_light

Hi,
I came across this site, and im glad i did, its strange, i wished that a site like this existed as i could never find one, this place must be quite new?.
My name is Gillian im a 26 yr old female from England, and I have felt very lonely, as I rarely see my family in scotland, and my friends disowned me for going to live in England with my bf!, my bf is not really great company, he likes to do his own thing, he likes to be alone a lot, and I feel trapped sometimes, as I know we are very different in some ways.My animals keep me sane, if I did not have my dog,cat and many precious lizards, i think i would have gone mad with loneliness by now!.I find it hard to trust people anymore, as ive been hurt a lot, by people and by life in general, animals make me feel life is worth living, and im glad they do!.
Well I hope to get to know some of you here,and I say well done to whoever thought of such a clever site!.I think that some people are embarrassed to admit they feel alone, and ashamed what others may think, at least here they can express themselves,and not feel judged!
God bless
Gillian:D

I'm from Sweden. That's pretty close! Welcome to the forums ^^

Yeah, it's a comfort to feel that you're not alone. Pretty crazy mix of animals you got there. To me, animals are a lot nicer than most humans. My dog was my closest friend for so many years, until her death a couple of weeks ago. 17 years old, a true fighter

Latest posts

Back