"I Can't Come In To Work Today Because..." (Game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
Let's hear your best excuses!

I Can't Come In To Work Today Because...

...my hand is posessed and kills anyone who comes near me... but if you're willing to take that risk, i could come in for a half day.

En route, I was attacked by a vicious band of cutthroat pirates. After single handedly defeating them, armed only with three toothpicks and some dental floss, they elected me captain, and we have now set off to sail the seven seas in search of plunder.

I may be in tomorrow.

Steel said:
En route, I was attacked by a vicious band of cutthroat pirates. After single handedly defeating them, armed only with three toothpicks and some dental floss, they elected me captain, and we have now set off to sail the seven seas in search of plunder.

I may be in tomorrow.

I was one of the pirates with Steel. However, unlike him, I doubt I'll be in tomorrow, because I got caught in the toothpick crossfire.
I have a doctor's note. Honest.
And I didnt vote for you, Steel! :p

I Can't Come In To Work Today Because...

...When I got up this morning, I took two Ex-lax in addition to my Prozac. I can't get off the john, but I feel good about it.

lol

iwe could also do some why i'm late excuses (i've got a little bit more experince there but i'll do both :D)

sorry i'm late i got lost in the fog while i was crossing the river,

i'm sorry i can't come on today i'm in a comma

If you're in the U.K. right now you've probably used this one:
' I can't come in today, as there is half an inch of snow outside. And all public transport has ceased and all the roads are blocked.' :p

ooh *hus hooligan*

that is sooo sad *sniff*

here's a tissue

i'm sorry i can't come in today, a friend of mine had a tragic death in their family and they need me to help with the all the legal issues :(

I can't come to work today because my guns told me that i have to stay home and clean them.

I cant come into work because my friend popped her breast implant and im at the hospital with her.

(I actually know someone who used that excuse btw. halarious lol)

Sorry I can't come in to work because...

...someone broke into my car last night and i'm filling out paperwork with the cops right now...

...my stove caught on fire.

...I fainted. Turns out it was dehydration.

...was busy taking a relative to rehab.

...I woke up and had turned into a cockroach. (ok ok i've been reading weird stories again.)

And as an alternative: MY work called ME once and said an animal crawled into the attic and died, so you don't have to come into the store today. My mom didn't believe me.

I'm sorry i cant come into day because my pillow said it would kill my family if i left it again

:(

That's one mean pillow. Not sure I'd want my head on that every night o.o

Latest posts

Back