Hi All... New Here and Wanting to Chat With Others

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beaut

Reaction score
[/font]Hi there everyone... I don't know how to start but I guess the reason I'm on this site is obvious.... I feel pretty lonely!! I'm currently working in China at the moment and am from NZ... friends and family are there and I'm here. Don't get me wrong but I am happy, just missing companionship and wanting to find that 'special' one!! Anyway, I won't go on about that... I guess I just want people to talk with and to make new friends, that's not a big ask is it?? I want to chat with anyone out there as well as offering advice or support to whoever out there may need it :) Anyhow hope to chat with anyone soon. Take care until then​
[/color][/size]

Thanks for your messages. Its so great to know therebis this website where we are able to talk to others and to reach out to others who are feeling the same and a place where we can feel safe to post whatevers on our mind without prejudice or getting stupid remarks back :)

Beaut said:
[/font]Hi there everyone... I don't know how to start but I guess the reason I'm on this site is obvious.... I feel pretty lonely!! I'm currently working in China at the moment and am from NZ... friends and family are there and I'm here. Don't get me wrong but I am happy, just missing companionship and wanting to find that 'special' one!! Anyway, I won't go on about that... I guess I just want people to talk with and to make new friends, that's not a big ask is it?? I want to chat with anyone out there as well as offering advice or support to whoever out there may need it :) Anyhow hope to chat with anyone soon. Take care until then​
[/color][/size]

YOUR NOT ALONE SIS

Beaut said:
Thanks for your messages. Its so great to know therebis this website where we are able to talk to others and to reach out to others who are feeling the same and a place where we can feel safe to post whatevers on our mind without prejudice or getting stupid remarks back :)

put ur mind at ease,may the Lord bless you and keep you close to his heart.

SadCassie said:
Hi. Im agoraphobic, and deeply lonely. I want to make friends and chat with others.

Hey Cassie, and welcome :)

Welcome to the forum Cassie, we'd love to have you as a part of our community. :)

Hello "Beaut" and welcome to the forum.

I'm planning to study in Hong Kong in a years time.

Why did you choose to teach in China?

Hello Beaut, I can understand how you can feel in that place and I hope you feel at home here.

And SadCassie, welcome here as well!

You're both not alone.

Latest posts

Back