Langauge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nope_real

Reaction score
This is a good forum. It has been something comforting. I guess thats the reason most people come here, or came here. People spend alot of time being there for other people who need someone to listen. I have read alot of posts, and they are all really intelligent, much like the people who wrote them, and the people are all very cultured. Not cultured like a toff saying "I saw this opera and the fat lady actually sung". Cultured like; aware of everything surrounding them and without pretentious values. Whoever made the site originally, its really nice. There has to be somewhere for people go who can't easily turn to their sides and vent. There are no immediate human values connecting anyone, bloodline or otherwise, animals watch each others die and we are not too different from animals scientifically. We have langauge, and its really something when its put to good use, like this forum.

Ultimately, we all stand alone together. Even when we're surrounded.

Thanks for the forum.

Well written. I share your sentiment.

Despite our occasional disputes, we are a pretty good community and we can all take comfort in that.

Brian said:
Well written. I share your sentiment.

Despite our occasional disputes, we are a pretty good community and we can all take comfort in that.

i believe i'm right when i say we all do! :D

Latest posts

Back