Welcome back, GHOSTNYOURMIST

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

I'd like to dedicate this thread as a "welcome back" message for one of our members. He is GHOSTNYOURMIST. Some of you will know him but others won't, as there are a lot of new members on the forum now. Ghost has been away, serving his country, and will be home in a few days. I thought it would be nice to give him a little "Welcome Home" message, and thought that I'd make a thread so others can welcome him back as well. :) So...

Welcome back, GHOST!!!!
We have missed your sense of humor and kind words.
lol :p You Beast!

Thank you, Steel, Bluey, Hijacc, Minus, Nope_real, Vanilla, Punisher, naleena, and itsmylife. Ghost is back now, so hopefully he will see this thread and know that he was missed. :) Thanks again. :D

Welcome back ghost, glad you are safe, thank you for putting yourself in harms way for the good of us all

Thanks everyone.

The trip over and back was great, the middle part, not so much. LOL

I spent time in Newfoundland, Scotland and Romania before I got to Afganistan.

Hey Bluey, I tried your tea with cream while in Scotland, Not bad mate, but I'll stick with coffee. LOL I also tried the fish and chips, I even had haggis. (sheeps stomach) I had fun trying the local foods and drinks. Too many local drinks at times.:rolleyes:

A special thanks to all those that kept me occupied with e-mails.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the new people here.:)

(((BIG HUGS))) for everyone!

Latest posts

Back