Looks like the devil has a bright side after all..!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukirisohma

Reaction score
Hi...! Thanks for all the users who posted their comments on my last threads
(me and my fiancé,& Its all screwed up,) you all guys think that I have to throw ice water on his face...(to wake him up) ahahaha!!!! But I was shocked when I woke up this morning... As long as I can remember I slept on the chair... But when I woke up.........I was lying on my bed and was tucked really warm... I first went to the bathroom , then I walked to the kitchen..... I saw Yúu cooking breakfast (I thought I was dreaming... So I slapped my face, I'm still sleepy though)

Yúu pulled me to the kitchen table, and told me to sit.... He asked me why did I freakin sleep on the chair... ( I felt so stupid.. I forgot that I have a bed foam under my bed, but still... I never had a guy sleep in my room) when he sat and before started to eat.... He was examining me .... His eyes scared me..! You know amber eyes- his friends always calls him that...

I felt uncomfortable... I said "w-what?"
(this would be a conversation of me and Yúu)

Yú: what's your weight?
Me: A... 105lbs.
Yú: are you eating breakfast?
Me: well... I sometimes eat little....
Yú: ... (he's just starring at me)
Me: A! Well since you're here-
Yú: Im leaving Saturday... So I'm cooking breakfast for you all week
( then he smiled wicked as he usually do.. [well it looks wicked to me]
{I felt my lungs got twisted...}

Me: ahahaha....( I feel like crying for help)

Well..... That's my morning!

Yúu actually went out for a jogging...( and yeah its rainning a little here)

yukirisohma said:
Hi...! Thanks for all the users who posted their comments on my last threads
(me and my fiancé,& Its all screwed up,) you all guys think that I have to throw ice water on his face...(to wake him up) ahahaha!!!! But I was shocked when I woke up this morning... As long as I can remember I slept on the chair... But when I woke up.........I was lying on my bed and was tucked really warm... I first went to the bathroom , then I walked to the kitchen..... I saw Yúu cooking breakfast (I thought I was dreaming... So I slapped my face, I'm still sleepy though)

Yúu pulled me to the kitchen table, and told me to sit.... He asked me why did I freakin sleep on the chair... ( I felt so stupid.. I forgot that I have a bed foam under my bed, but still... I never had a guy sleep in my room) when he sat and before started to eat.... He was examining me .... His eyes scared me..! You know amber eyes- his friends always calls him that...

I felt uncomfortable... I said "w-what?"
(this would be a conversation of me and Yúu)

Yú: what's your weight?
Me: A... 105lbs.
Yú: are you eating breakfast?
Me: well... I sometimes eat little....
Yú: ... (he's just starring at me)
Me: A! Well since you're here-
Yú: Im leaving Saturday... So I'm cooking breakfast for you all week
( then he smiled wicked as he usually do.. [well it looks wicked to me]
{I felt my lungs got twisted...}

Me: ahahaha....( I feel like crying for help)

Well..... That's my morning!

Yúu actually went out for a jogging...( and yeah its rainning a little here)

And oh yeah!! Thanks for all the users that responded...!

Hi yukirisohma
When I first read your story, my first question was, Have you ever thought about fighting your parents to not have a arranged marriage? I'm 14 too and if I were in your situation, I will probably fight. Arranged marriages are disappearing in Japan, why are your family so stuck within the old? Well, if you like him, you may just go with the marriage. I have several people around me that did that, one brave man from India fought it for 7 years. Its a tough thing to do.

I think I see you and Yúu are still having an invisible wall in between. You are probably introduced in a way of the "normal way", or by means of manners, try to know him like you would for any strangers. This whole idea of arranged marriage is so awkward.

Its really really strange having your parents to have a guy sleep in your bedroom. Most parents wouldn't permit that.

One final question is that, are you ready to be with this man for you whole life?(unless you divorce) I think there are a lot of choices still out there. Good luck.

L. Lawliet said:
Its really really strange having your parents to have a guy sleep in your bedroom. Most parents wouldn't permit that.

I thought that too.

Also yukirisohma you seem to look up to this guy. Like as you said be for. Like in a big brother way.

I think you might actually like him though. well you may have had that idea put into your heard. Ether way I think you should just take things slow.

*SIGH*

Im sorry life blows if I could aplogize enough to change the world I wouldnt stop.

But that gets us no where. (kill him in his sleep) Im joking dont if you did well um...wow
god im a horrible person XD

Latest posts

Back