staying positive is hard!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

istari

Reaction score
I`m feeling really low at the moment. I`m trying so hard to be positive, but it`s difficult at times like this when my hearts not in it. Don`t know what to do. Right now i just want to close my eyes and not wake up.

Keep your chin up - we can fight this together! Fight, and rise up against all odds! Have faith in yourself, never give up hope! The universe wants us to succeed - we were born winners!

I appreciate what your saying, really i do. But i`m running on empty right now. I`m having difficulty seeing the point. Need to sort my head out.

I know the feeling. I simply go to work, pay my bills, enjoy as much music/gaming as I can, and hope that something good happens the next day. I stay quiet, stay calm and cool, avoid being pushed to the point of doing something that would flip my world upside down (for worse)... life is pretty boring and lonely when it comes to relationships with people, but maybe things will change. I'm starting not to give a **** about ever having a big time career or making a lot of money. I make enough (very grateful to even have a job in this screwed up country).

istari said:
I`m feeling really low at the moment. I`m trying so hard to be positive, but it`s difficult at times like this when my hearts not in it. Don`t know what to do. Right now i just want to close my eyes and not wake up.

I'm there right now too. I definitely know how hard it is.

Tomorrow is another day. Be sure you force yourself to do two things differently tomorrow, & make 2 calls you'd normally not make.

If there's only one thing I've discovered it's that not doing anything differently always produces the same result.

istari said:
I appreciate what your saying, really i do. But i`m running on empty right now. I`m having difficulty seeing the point. Need to sort my head out.

Know where your coming from. I have been like this in the past week. Like Caesium says tho there is not a lot you can do apart from keep your chin up and wait the bad times out. something I always try to remember but often forget when am not feeling so hot myself is there is always sunshine after the rain. In other words you just never know whats around the corner.

I have always loved this song.
[youtube]im2SoltmZEc[/youtube]

All you gatta do is remember...it's mostly in your head.

Sleep is good if you're tired. HALT
If you can't sleep becuase all the negative honeysuckle is going your head..take a walk.
Maybe get out in open space...That's what i do, it helps.
A change of invironment...so my stupid brain can get some fresh air.

I write alot...write about whatever is on my mind.
Sometimes specificly on troubles or problems I can't resolved at the moment.
It's put down on paper. This way I don't have to think and worry about it all the **** time.
Maybe...all **** troubles are out of my head....It leave space and energy for salutions to come in.

I make a gratitude list. Make a list of anything and everything i have in my life already.
Appriciating the things I have...this helps alot in preserving and regenerating my positive attitude.

I also excersize...This helps decrease my depression..
Plus it also helps me to stay positive and learn how to persevere.
Move forward inspite of some pains....Taking actions.
Taking baby steps and adding a little more...such as adding more wieght or running an extra mile.
It teaches me to belive in myself...my mind will tell me NO becuase my body is aching a little bit..
I tell myself, YES...You can do it.
It also helps me in self discipline. Goals setting..i can accomplish.
By being able to accomplish my goals...It helps me retain and build up positive attitudes about myself.

Hey!! Stay positive, that's what you told me! We'll get through this, it's just a honeysuckle patch!

Cheers guys. And Jasmin, you`re right, i did tell you to stay positive. I try very hard to be positive and it is working. I`m going through a particually honeysuckle time right now. I`m sure it will end, but it sure as hell doesn`t feel like it!

I know I feel the same way tonight, but you are going to be ok. we both are!

Latest posts

Back