On the Moon, Earth just exploded. (game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Caesium

You're the astronaut in this picture, and Earth has just been hit by some sort of huge meteorite. What do you do?

1235312088280.jpg

I guess i don't bother with the return trip.

Hmm.... I will probably be wondering where I should set up my new home. :p

Well you can't set up a home on the moon, since I'm the moon king now. Unless you are prepared to pay heavy taxes.

Permit myself a luxuriant cackle at observing the plan proceed exactly as anticipated.

I'd swear. Then i'd laugh, and probably cry. And then try to wake up....

Then I'd tap my shoes together and say "there's no place like home..." and when that doesn't work, i'll look for Aslan and Narnia. Narnia is sooo much better than the moon.

I'd probably continue trying to wake up till I died. lol.

(NOT SUITABLE FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED)

"Well, fresia. There goes all my cool honeysuckle. And my astronaut bank account."

I returned to the shuttle, where Lt. Michelle Pearson had been monitoring the surface mission. I 'forgot' to bring Major Charles back with me. What an annoying little honeysuckle he was, always intruding. I could see him below, pointing at the earth in distress and cursing my very existence. It didn't matter. Now it was just me and Michelle. And judging by the low light, tubes of vaccum-sealed champagne and the lingerie, Ms. Pearson was just as turned on by that dazzling pyrotechnics display as I was.

Her luscious lips matched her long red hair, which floated free in the zero gravity as she reclined against a ladder seductively, her sea-green eyes glinting in the dimmed light. She was wearing a sexy corset and lacy garter belt decorated with stars and moon shapes. She knew exactly how to light my solid fuel 1st stage launch rockets. And we were in full afterburn, if you catch my drift.

"Mmmm. It's literally just the two of us now. They're all dead. I know you've wanted me since training, darling. I saw those looks you were giving me during lift off as we were smashed in to our seats and drool flew out of your mouth. I've never seen another man pass out so gracefully. You're majestic."

She beckoned me with a finger. I floated over with a sly grin as the earth burned in the background. The silent screams of billions called out to us in the vacuum, our ears deafened to their howls by years of pent up desire. Our mouths met as I took her in an embrace. Several minutes passed as we floated together, entwined, writhing in burning passion. Major Charles cursed us over the comm channel, but we didn't care. She dug her nails in to my back. I growled with primal pleasure. "Dig in. I'll pay it back ten fold." I felt my skin ripping under her manicure. I exhaled hard into her ear and wrapped my hand up in her crimson locks. Then...

This is getting kinda racy! But you get the idea.

That's pretty much how it would go.

I'd pay my taxes to Unacceptance (him beeing the master on the moon)
Then I'd sit down and listen to Brians story, getting pretty upset that he stops so abrubtly.
Looking around to see if anyone would be interested in helping me make my own story.

i'd prob be sick in my mouth a little bit and then, watch the fire works. maybe it's not as bad as it looks............it is? then i'm stuffed :)

honestly, i mean knowing that i'm the last human alive and pretty much everything i never knew is gone, and i'd be completly alone, die on the moon once my oxygen ran out, i'd either just take off my air helemet thing, or just think quitely and write all my feelings and love on the dust of the moon, becuse unless the moon gets hit by a metorite, at least the words would last forever...

more happly eccentric response, just play golf with my new moonmen buddies and enjoy the low grafty and hitting things off the planet (cause the grafity's so low you could probably do that with a golf ball ) so that they would then orbit the moon

:(

man that would be so sad, too bad there wouldn't be a little therapist on the moon for me vent my feelings with :(

And what a holy honeysuckle it was! A a piece of baptized fecal matter divinely ordained to explore the final frontier of space and bring humanity hope in such a time of crisis...your creative wisdom is very inspiring Rebel001, but what's a prophet poop supposed to do in zero gravity...stay tuned

Latest posts

Back