Design your own country!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Caesium

Let's have some fun, AlonelyLife.com members. Let's design our own countries.

I'll start.

Name: New Atlantis
Location: A floating platform anchored in international waters
National Anthem: Lesley Gore - Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows
Official Language(s): Latin, English
Other information: My country would be quite small, perhaps with a population of about 40 or so thousand people, and the main exports would be technology and art, and of course, the main imports would be goods that we can't produce on our small artificial island. For food, we could farm fish, and maybe have some animals on other floating platforms loosely attached to ours by platforms. University education would be free, however, there would be vigorous entrance exams. Hopefully this free university education will attract smart, skilled people to the island, from all around the world. Although the island would be secular, courses in humanism would be compulsory for all students. Gay marriages would be legal, but gun ownership would not be (this would be quite easy to control on a small island such as this). There would also be a small, highly trained military, and national service would be compulsory for everyone on the island. This would hopefully help instill a sense of respect and camaraderie within the islanders.

Now I want to see your countries!

roflmao....Design my own country:p

Name: Boobies Nation...lmao
National Anethem: All you can eat
Official Language:...Love

No Fucken RULES !!!!.....:)
Freedom to the core. Love and happiness is recommended.
Everything is free. No bills, no stress , no demands.
No currency or money needed...therefore NO fucken crimes or pains...everything is free.
Learn anything you want. Express anything you want. Belive in anything you want. Do anything you want.
Go anywhere you want. whatever hope, drreams, or experince anything you want to experince...it's all free or avalible.
Everybody pitch in to help and love each other...if you want to. It's not a requirement.
You're free to come and go as you please.
Unconditional LOVE to the core.

Name: Better Than New Atlantis
Location: A floating platform hovering above New Atlantis in international waters
National Anthem: Lord Gore - Zombie Molestation (Raped By the Dead)
Official Language(s): Binary
Other information: The whole purpose of my country is to make the people on Caesium's country miserable. I would populate it with fat American rednecks, Self Centered Euro-Trash, clinically insane Asians, and jerks from all other parts of the world. We would throw our garbage over the side of our island so it would land on Caesium's people. Our floating island also would make sure to lock out the sun as much as possible and then brag about it by yelling down to the people of New Atlantis. We would export cheaply made building materials and then laugh when industrial and commercial accidents happen because of them. Due to the fact we offer them so cheap people around the planet would keep buying them from us. Every time Caesium's people would attempt to fly up to attack us we would just drop bombs on the aircraft and then let loose our stored sewage. There would be no gun control, in fact ownership of a weapon would be highly encouraged, the bigger and more deadly the better.

No more than an archepelego, my country would comprise of a large central island that rose several hundred feet above sea level and a cluster of smaller islands, some fertile, others rich in mineral deposits (including an exlusive metal named avarantium which contains the unique property of rendering all that behold it, feverishly desperate to obtain it - this substance would normaly be minted into coins).
The main island would be junctioned to the others via a series of subterrainian tunnels and amongst this network of catacombes, elevator structures would also be implemented to transport good to and from the capital. Measures would also be taken to strategically, collapse these tunnels in the event of an invasion.
As already implied, the main island would host the bulk of the population and it would be divided into four seperate quarters -industrial, residential, academic & spiritual. At the very centre, would stand a mighty keep of rough hewn granite that terminated at it's summit in a resplendant spire of platinum and glass.
The other islands would serve as outposts for mining, fishing and farming. They too would have there own seperate communities in the form of small rural hamlets and villages.

I was going to try and make this much more detailed but I'm tired and my spacebar isn't working properly.

wolfshadow said:
No more than an archepelego, my country would comprise of a large central island that rose several hundred feet above sea level and a cluster of smaller islands, some fertile, others rich in mineral deposits (including an exlusive metal named avarantium which contains the unique property of rendering all that behold it, feverishly desperate to obtain it - this substance would normaly be minted into coins).
The main island would be junctioned to the others via a series of subterrainian tunnels and amongst this network of catacombes, elevator structures would also be implemented to transport good to and from the capital. Measures would also be taken to strategically, collapse these tunnels in the event of an invasion.
As already implied, the main island would host the bulk of the population and it would be divided into four seperate quarters -industrial, residential, academic & spiritual. At the very centre, would stand a mighty keep of rough hewn granite that terminated at it's summit in a resplendant spire of platinum and glass.
The other islands would serve as outposts for mining, fishing and farming. They too would have there own seperate communities in the form of small rural hamlets and villages.

I was going to try and make this much more detailed but I'm tired and my spacebar isn't working properly.

Wow, that sounds amazing. Come back to this thread and write more about your fantastic country...maybe even draw an "artist's impression" of what it could look like :)

Caesium said:
Wow, that sounds amazing. Come back to this thread and write more about your fantastic country...maybe even draw an "artist's impression" of what it could look like :)

Thanks Caesium, I started it with grand ideas but very quickly ran out of creative steam. But if I can get the ball rolling again, I'll aim for completion. As for the artists impression, if I start one now, it should be ready for display in a few years tops. :D

Well, make that a few days. Rather than structures, I thought I'd focus on the inhabitants of my fictional country. Here they are defending against unseen adversaries.

img040.jpg

Name: New Gehenna
National Anthem: Unrecognisable - sounds like muzak, and gets annoying after 10 seconds.
Flag: A grey globe on a grey background.
Official Language: Like english, only with even more buzz words.
Motto:You don't have to be insane to live here, but it helps.
Other Information: Entire population is derived from lawyers, politicians, developers, advertising agents, businessmen, stockbrokers, bankers, guys who drive penis-substitute cars, tabloid journalists, abusers, bureaucrats, posers, the head of the English department from my old school, and indeed, anyone else that is deemed to be best serving Earth by being on another planet entirely.

wolfshadow said:
Well, make that a few days. Rather than structures, I thought I'd focus on the inhabitants of my fictional country. Here they are defending against unseen adversaries.

img040.jpg

Luckily enough the invaders from my country brought guns to the sword fight.

Latest posts

Back