Who would you shag? (for adults only)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies of Music Post

Chan Marshall of Cat Power
mc_01.jpg

Ida No of Glass Candy
glasscandy01-thumb.JPG

Jenny Lewis of Rilo Kiley
jenny-798061.jpg

Karen O of Yeah Yeah Yeahs
yeah_yeah_yeahs.jpg

I don't necessarily desire to have sexual intercourse with either of these women, however, I would like very much to hug/cuddle them, and befriend them. Björk especially - she's amazing.

CD3_Bjork.jpg

1276003091.jpg

Simon Neil the lead singer from Biffy Clyro, he is the one in the middle:

biffy-clyro-0809.jpg
[/align]

BiffyCaptainProject.jpg

I could never turn Jake Gyllenhaal away either:
jake-gyllenhaal-1.jpg

If I could shag anyone, it would be:

earth.jpg

The world always needs more love, doesn't it?

P.S. I laughed out loud when I looked back in this thread and saw that someone had chosen Bjork!! XD lol

So... where do you stick it exactly? The grand canyon? The Mariana Trench? In Mauna Loa for some extra hot lovin? Or maybe you would just take it from the Himalayas...

lulz :p

sammy said:
This is just for fun!

Who in this world would you like to shag given the opportunity, and why?
I am talking about famous people, non-reachable people.

Me personally would gladly take on someone here,(you know who you are) but that is for somewhere else! lol

1. Matthew McConaughey- actor. He is sooooo hot! Those golden locks and that body! mmmmm

2. Jason Statham- actor. A grown up man, badass with a heart, the perfect combination, along with a seeeexy body!

3. Vin Diesel- actor. I can just imagine him in bed. oh my, phew

4. Orlando Bloom- actor. Have you seen his eyes? they make my knees wobbly

f02rf8.jpg

and

2qn8fmv.jpg

I never understood everyone's fascination with really supposedly "hot" actors/actresses. I never had an interest in any even when I was lonely and alone. If I had a chance to bang any girl out there in the world, I would turn down every chance. The only person for me is the person I love, she is the only person I am attracted to in such a way.

The reason i bring this up is because, I seriously think there are people who would bang a really hot actor or actress that they like if given the chance. Even if they were currently involved with someone, which is just extremely sad. Some people like to obssess over attractive famous people in front of their partners probably just for fun but it's so annoying. No partner wants to hear how attractive someone is even if its in good fun. The most attractive person in the world is supposed to be them not some ********* famous person.

Don't even get me started on the twilight honeysuckle. All these bestie "bestie" girls ranting and raving on about the pale skinned lanky dude or whatever and the buff *********. Seeing those commercials make me laugh because it makes me think about all the bestie girls who wonder why their relationships always fail. When it ends up being because of the fact that they go for complete douchebags for guys or just disrespecting the guy they are involved with completely. Cause being besties is like being in a relationship with someone only your straight and don't have sex. The bestie phenomenon is so stupid lol, it's really ridiculous. I just thought about it because there are so many girls out there like "oooooooo twilight, I want to be boned by the vampire guy".

Then when it comes to guys and all these really supposedly "hot" actresses like Megan Fox for example. I hear guys talking about her like shes a goddess and that shes so hot. I never saw it and I just didn't care. I guess what I'm saying is, I know it's all in good fun but I know that there are people out there who obssess over famous people. I just don't think it's healthy, especially when in a relationship. Sorry for ranting lol, I'm stupid @_@ but a lot of it is so true. The only person I want to do and will ever do is my love. I know this thread is all for good fun but famous people don't even matter to me lol.

Ummm, this thread is under Fun/Games... it's like a game... for fun :p

Latest posts

Back