Who would you shag? (for adults only)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Van, I'm still a virgin, but if there were one celebrity I would ever want to shag it would be Trent Reznor. Sexy voice, studly body, just....tons of sex appeal, at least for me, lol. And yes, I know he's old enough to be my father. xD He's still hawt though, damnit.

And Van, I'm shocked that I'm so high on your list. ^.^ *hugs*

Estreen said:
Like Van, I'm still a virgin, but if there were one celebrity I would ever want to shag it would be Trent Reznor. Sexy voice, studly body, just....tons of sex appeal, at least for me, lol. And yes, I know he's old enough to be my father. xD He's still hawt though, damnit.

Mmm, yes, Trent Reznor! :D He's high on my list as well :)
Also, Stuart Townsend when he's Lestat in the Queen of the Damned film. There's just something about vampires!

Sanal said:
...Anybody got sheep?...

f_Sexysheepm_e28ca6e.jpg

LMAO Minus :D hahahahahaha I don't wanna know what sites you had to go on to find that :p

The singer of Incubus
Daniel Radcliffe (I like geeks ;))
and Eliza Dushku

Estreen said:

Minus said:
Sanal said:
...Anybody got sheep?...

f_Sexysheepm_e28ca6e.jpg

hey free hugs estreem, its why u get a higher rating. p.s shhh don't speak of the V cards anymore...i haz ego to feed.

also i have quoted minus' sheep due to the fact of that picture speaking a thousand words.

...that or me wanting to have a hooker sheep in a post of mine...hard to tell

punisher said:
jasmin said:
The singer of Incubus
Daniel Radcliffe (I like geeks ;))
and Eliza Dushku

Nice ;)

But i'd skip the first two, and get straight to the good stuff :D

I would go queer for her in a heartbeat.

Susan Dey from the partridge family (Nobody here old enough to remember her)

Every girl from Coyote Ugly!

Barbra Bush:rolleyes:

Sara Palin.

And Marry, but she already has a little lamb.:p

Scott said:
Monica Bellucci is too international.

This is the first time I ever heard of such a thing. How can someone be too international when she is pure Italian? You might be meaning something else, but the comment made me laugh.

Latest posts

Back