Who would you shag? (for adults only)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
Hell, I'd dissapoint both Mila Kunis and Scarlet Johanssen at the same time on top of the dryer, if I got the chance lol.
Why limit yourself? ;-)

You should have finished your sentence with 'Ah, who am I kidding? They wouldn't be disappointed' and finished with a :D

Joturbo said:
Ruth Wilson...please....sexiest babe on the planet

Thinking about it after all the comments maybe it's because of the people I've mixed with but I've never heard or used this term myself and I'm a very well aged englishman. I know this sounds stalker ish but I would be just happy to stand next to Ruth, and  she has to be the sexist lady alive, just for a minute and a hug would be a top ten moment for me  :p

Lucy Collett/Lucy V/Lucy Vixen.  That was too easy of a question, haha.

But yeah.  She's curvy, thick, has a pretty face, and big...personality traits.  Mind out of the gutter, people!

I tend to be more attracted to the villains than the heroes. 
Just putting it out there. 
😂

Wtf dude! 😂
I really like Hannibal played by Mads Mikkelsen. So dark and so much gore. ❤️

^ yes! It's impossible not to be crazy for that man...

p.s: he played Rihanna's accountant in ***** better have my money, and that was fun too.

That last scene after the dragon goes down I was ******* begging them to kiss. 
Ok, I got to admit I was hoping for that during the whole show.
There is something seriously hot about them being together. 😍

I found the script to the show online. I think that reveals a lot about what the director was thinking.

Jessicat said:
That last scene after the dragon goes down I was ******* begging them to kiss. 
Ok, I got to admit I was hoping for that during the whole show.
There is something seriously hot about them being together. 😍

I found the script to the show online. I think that reveals a lot about what the director was thinking.

Ikr?! At least they ended together... the whole third season was more filled with some tension between them that felt very sexual, lol.

Ahh. Glad I’m not alone.

Hmm. Seeing 2 men kiss is so hot. 
On the show Preacher I keep hoping Jesse and Cassidy are going to get together. 
Think I’m starting to see a pattern. 😂

And toasty_one said:
For a man, obviously Jason Momoa, I want an islander god in my life!
For a woman, Hailee Steinfeld 😍

Jason Momoa is a huge turn on. Loved him in Game of Thrones. 
“You’re the moon of my life, that’s all I know and all I need to know. If this is a dream I will kill the man that tries to wakes me.” ❤️

In line with this conversation, I'm not much one for guys, but if ONE would manage to turn my head, it would have to be Clive Owen ;-)

Latest posts

Back