I enjoy Pizza once in a while

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you had to choose one which one would it be.

• Total voters

extrovertcortez

Reaction score
Pizza Hut is alright, depends on the location though, some places just do not put enough cheese, same with Dominoes.

Papa Murphys lately for the chains. I am not familiar with either of the two you mentioned.

For pizza chains I like both Pizza Hut and Dominos. I'd get Pizza Hut more, but they're not very close. :(

For local places, the one right down the street has EXCELLENT pizza. It's very greasy, but it's FANTASTIC.

My favorite part of pizza is pretty much the sauce. For me, if the sauce isn't good or there's not enough, then I just won't eat it. >_>

Oh heck, who am I kiddin'? I'd still eat it. <.< I'm a pizza fanatic. It just wouldn't be as good without the proper sauce, is all. >.>

They both kind of suck. I haven't had Pizza Hut's pizza in a while, but I still remember the stale, burnt, saucy taste. Which is why I pick, Dominoes.

I haven't had either of those yet, usually if I have pizza it is store-bought stuff, cooked in the microwave :3

I do like a good pizza hut, and I cant complain, I sometimes get a nice freebie :)

Gutted they've stopped doing the garlic mushrooms though......:(

I don't like either, can't stand getting my hands that greasy and both don't taste that great anyway, I'd rather have some frozen pizza

Just last night i tried stuffed crust pizza, not ordering it again from my local pizza hut. The crust was ridiculously huge for my taste, from now on just plain ordinary pizza for me. :) :) :)

There aren't many Pizza Huts around here, but I do like them more than dominoes. They closed down the closest Pizza Hut. Huge disappointment... I used to love going there with my family when I was a kid.

For pizza I usually go to this little one around the corner. They have the best cheese pizza! With heaps of feta... homhohmhomnon!

Ugh, I wish i had neighborhood pizza place to go to.

To me neighborhood food places always serve better quality food.
:) :) :)

Yeah, they usually do introverteli. :)

I pretty much like pizza from just about anywhere. There was only one time in my life where I couldn't finish a pizza, and that was this kinda fancy place up in NY about 3 years ago. Something about it just made me feel kinda sick to the point where I couldn't finish it, and if I can't finish my slice....then there's gotta be something SERIOUSLY wrong with it. >_>

I wish they had more Pizza Huts around my area too. I mean I like Dominos, so that's fine but a little variety would be cool, and from what I remember, Pizza Hut had a good taste to it. We used to have one years ago but it closed down for whatever reason. Ah well.

Of the chain pizzerias I'd have to go with Pizza Hut. Somewhat related, I think their new marketing is retarded. Examples include referring to themselves as "The Hut" and the "Now you're eating" thing.

Oh, and there is better pizza out there, you just might have to look hard for it though.

Reading this thread has got me jonsing for some pizza baaaaad. I haven't had any in at least over a week. And yes, that is a long time for me.

Man, I sound like such a freak. >.>

Unacceptance said:
Papa Johns. I like terrible pizza.

Theirs improves somewhat when it gets cold.

Latest posts

Back