Still Avitar problems - help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alive42

Reaction score
by © kimlou813
Post This Photo...
Generate Codes for 100-pixel Image Generate Codes for 200-pixel Image Generate Codes for 425-pixel Image Generate Codes for 500-pixel Image Generate Codes for 600-pixel Image Preview this size: 100 pixels post in your blog or website

direct link to image

post in a forum

Hi, I found the above and wanted to post as my avitar, but when I copy the part from the "post in a forum" it comes up that I am doing something wrong - any help greatly appreciated.

Yea, that's not really anything. You need a picture link or something. That doesn't give you a picture image.

lol. go to www.photobucket.com and make an account and upload an image there (make it a small one like about 200x250 size) then when its uploaded there will be some link starting like
<---copy paste this there in avitar window, thats it lol

Go to User CP

Click "Change Avatar"

Either use browse to upload an image stored on your pc, or enter a URL to link to an image.

I suspect you are attempting to link to an image... but you need the URL of the image to do so. To check, simply enter it in your web browser, and if it displays, you have the correct URL.

Latest posts

Back