I feel lonely sometime. Need some one to talk

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all,

I am living quite normal life. My only problem is that sometime I feel very lonely and need someone to talk to badly to share my feelings.

I do job. My family is in other city so I live alone at home with my father with whom I dont have understanding.

Please if anybody also needs a friend do talk to me.

Thanks,

Hi, You click on the persons name and in there if they wont PM's of ppl like me and jasmin do you well be able to PM (private message) them. Or you can look to the bottom left of there post and click where it says PM :)

Why do you call your self secret.track? Just wondering.

So what you into, if anything? What do you do for work wise and do you enjoy work?

And Welcome here as well :)

Bluey said:
Hi, You click on the persons name and in there if they wont PM's of ppl like me and jasmin do you well be able to PM (private message) them. Or you can look to the bottom left of there post and click where it says PM :)

Why do you call your self secret.track? Just wondering.

So what you into, if anything? What do you do for work wise and do you enjoy work?

And Welcome here as well :)

Thanks so much for help. I am happy. You know why? Because I am getting people who talking to me on my secret track :)

Well I used to create IDs by using postfix of track like study track etc. I have normal life, friends, love, family...all but there are few things that I feel If I share with them they will feel it bad or there is a risk that they leave me. I do not want to loose any one of them. So to share such feelings I am now on a secret track. Its secret from those who know who I am in person.

Thanks very much again. May I PM you? :)

john.secret.track said:
Thanks so much for help. I am happy. You know why? Because I am getting people who talking to me on my secret track :)

Well I used to create IDs by using postfix of track like study track etc. I have normal life, friends, love, family...all but there are few things that I feel If I share with them they will feel it bad or there is a risk that they leave me. I do not want to loose any one of them. So to share such feelings I am now on a secret track. Its secret from those who know who I am in person.

Thanks very much again. May I PM you? :)

I see, Then that is a good name for you. I never told anyone about this place but I did like an idiot send someone who was not very good on a computer a link to this place by mistake ones and she asked why I sent a link to a thread about some stuff. Anyway I have no clue whither she clicked on that I was a member here and even if she carried on reading the stuff I post here. I nearly stopped coming here cos of that. I too like to keep this privet from my real life. Manly cos I have tried sharing my feelings with ppl I know and the only thing that achieved is it pushed ppl away from me and did not make my life any better. Right now I am about as serious as I have ever been from ending it all. Well that's not good and I hope you well take my word for it that I normally try and be a lot moor positive then this. And for that I apologize. But I am honest if nothing else. The way I see it is if she or anyone else finds out about my posts and threads on here then they find out. Maybe if I had a better support network out side of ALL.com I would not had needed to come here in the first place.

But ye I do understand what your saying about sharing feelings with ppl that you would not share with the ppl you know in real life.

And you are moor then welcome to PM me any time you like :)

Bluey said:

I am a software developer and work on asp.net 2.0. Yes I enjoy my work a lot. It is the best time of my day that I spent on work.

I simply need a friend. A friend whom I could share my secret feelings. Everything. I need one badly.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you can find plenty of people here that are willing to talk to you and feel free to PM me any time you may feel like it. I'll just warn you that i am boring as hell.

Minus said:
i am boring as hell.

Lie, Minus is one of the most interesting on here no matter what he says.

Or maybe I relate to minus moor then anyone on here as you have probably lived on your own for longer then me. The only thing you having going for you moor then me is your work. As regards your mail you sent me. Ye just the normal honeysuckle :( But nothing ever chargers for the better. How do you deal with that every single day. Anyway I stop being lazy and replay back to your mail.

hello, hello.
you can pm me aswell or hit me up on aim or something if you need anything or just want someone to talk with. that goes for anyone else readin' this too.

Latest posts

Back