*waves* From Louisiana

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bee_Lover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone :).

I googled "Lonely" and found this forum, after having the thought to make a similar forum on my own website when I remade it, to meet other people who also want friends. So, since it already exists, here I am.

I like bees, and am working to start an apiary here. That is my newest dream. I enjoy making lotions and medicants using natural things and essential oils, so having my own organic honey and wax fit in well to the plan.

Otherwise, not a lot to say. I work for a State agency, taking care of mentally incapacitated or impaired elderly people, and enjoy that a lot. I just moved to Louisiana from Florida, where I'd retired from a career as a cop, so it has been a big change, and is a lot of fun. Sort of like starting a whole new life :).

I look forward to meeting a lot of new friends here!

BL

You wrongen! lol I hate bees and wasps and they hate me. I have been chase by one in the modal of winter be for. They could be a million ppl in a filed and if there was one bee it would find me to Chase.

Apart from that I welcome you here but not your avi :p lol

Welcome Bee_Lover

Bluey hates bees, i can't get him to change his mind. He knows what wonderful things they do but it isn't enough for him to decide he likes them.

Well, if it is really honey bees who take after him, then he has to smell sweet. Truth is, it probably is something like bees, such as the yellow jacket nest I took out last Spring. After 18 stings, I didn't much like ANY buzzers for a couple of days, but in the end, they all died and I recovered, and they weren't bees, just good for giving real bees a bad rep.

I have handled hundreds of thousands of honey bees and been stung only once and that was when I stepped on one in bare feet. But, yellow jackets now.... I carry a serious grudge :)

Thanks for the welcome, minus :)

bee lover

Bee_Lover said:
I have handled hundreds of thousands of honey bees and been stung only once and that was when I stepped on one in bare feet. But, yellow jackets now.... I carry a serious grudge :)

I believe we went into the difference in aggression, barbed stingers vs nonbarbed, likelihood of getting stung, all of that. He wasn't budging in his position.

LOL, I have only been stung one time and that was by a wasp. I have no clue what kinder bees take after me. But even my sister asked me once if it freaked me out how they always seem to home in on me. So its not just me that's noticed this. Maybe they can smell the fear lol Or maybe they just think am sweet ;)

I would have no problem with them if they just left me alone. I leave them alone, they should give me the same respect lol

Yay, a new member! Welcome to the forum! n_n

We dont have bees here but hope you enjoy your stay.

Please do pop into chat if you get the chance.

SophiaGrace said:
We dont have bees here but hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks :). I don't need bees to be here beyond my avatar, and despite the joking, I don't mind the fact some people fear them stinging or do not prefer honey bees being around. I just get upset when people destroy them unnecessarily, when they are having so many problems as it is.

Please do pop into chat if you get the chance.

I did the first day, but either it stopped functioning despite seeming right, or else everyone stopped talking. So, I left. Not sure it works on my computer, since there was no reason for people to stop chatting. But, it was odd.

Thanks again for the welcome,
bee lover

Hey bee_lover. Well you did pinch my chat name but I shall forgive you :D
Welcome to the forum!

itsmylife said:
Hey bee_lover. Well you did pinch my chat name but I shall forgive you :D
Welcome to the forum!

Your chat name is bee_lover??!

Too bad the forum doesn't check that as well for people who don't use the same name, when they ok'd my handle as Bee_Lover. I've never used different names on the same forum, found it confused people, so it never occurred to me it could be a problem. No way to know who is calling themselves what if you can do that :(.

I'll leave, then. I don't want any confusion of possibly being blamed for saying something when I didn't.

*walks away confused* how in the heck can people have the same name on a forum?!

*waves* bye.

the Bee-Lover, who actually has bee-hives and produces honey and beeswax for her home business.

No no no i was joking!
When you go on chat you can choose any name you want and it can be the same as or different to your forum name.
My message before was intended as a friendly welcome!
Please stay and keep your name!

Edit: Sent you a pm!

Latest posts

Back