It's the ALL Spaceship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unacceptance

Reaction score
Hello, we're leaving Earth in our rocking spaceship of awesomeness. Let me know what you are bringing, why you're coming, and what you will be doing here.

I, of course am the captain.
Second to post is My right hand man (or woman)
Third to post gets to be Head engineer.
Fourth to post is Chief of Security
Fifth to post is the Navigator/pilot
Sixth is head of scientists
Seventh is in charge of logistics
8th is the cook.
9th is chief janitor.
10th is in charge of Recreation

The rest get to be passengers and/or various staff roles they make up and volunteer for.

I'm coming because the voices in my head told me to! They also told me to bring a whip, some lime JELLO and booze. Will that work?

EveWasFramed said:
I'm coming because the voices in my head told me to! They also told me to bring a whip, some lime JELLO and booze. Will that work?

Excellent, as my second in command you can get all liquored up and whip people who refuse to obey my orders.

Fine choice if I do say so myself. Umm, you'll need to check with logistics about just how much jello we can bring on board.

Wake me for the 9th position and i can bring 6 lbs of spackle and a half gallon of lighter fluid.

Minus said:
Wake me for the 9th position and i can bring 6 lbs of spackle and a half gallon of lighter fluid.

I'm sorry, you're now Head Engineer, with aspirations to be a cook.

...You can volunteer for kitchen helper duty.

I'm going to bring two of every kind of animal, plus extra sheep for food, and enough books to start a new library, and various things worth keeping before the world blows eachother up.

lol. Well maybe i'll just settle on bringing yards and yards of colorful spandex and becoming the Crew Outfitter.

Line up. Ladies first, heheheh.

You men don't get spandex you get kilts. We're going to the galaxy of andromeda, right?

Solace said:
I'm going to bring two of every kind of animal, plus extra sheep for food, and enough books to start a new library, and various things worth keeping before the world blows eachother up.

lol. Well maybe i'll just settle on bringing yards and yards of colorful spandex and becoming the Crew Outfitter.

Line up. Ladies first, heheheh.

You men don't get spandex you get kilts. We're going to the galaxy of andromeda, right?

Alright, Head Scientist/Fashion police Solace, welcome aboard.

SilentThinker said:
I bring a pail and a broom to your spaceship.xD

Nice of you to travel light leaving more room for the other stuff (especially the two of every animal someone else decided to bring with them for who knows what experiments they are planning) Mr. Head of Logistics. And the janitor will appreciate the cleaning backup supplies.

Unacceptance said:
SilentThinker said:

Nice of you to travel light leaving more room for the other stuff Mr. Head of Logistics. And the janitor will appreciate the cleaning backup supplies.

OK, yeah, so I need to find out how much lime JELLO we will have room for, Silent. :p Since you're the Head of Logistics. :D

Unacceptance said:
(Oh fresia we're all screwed and are gonna crash, aren't we?)

I have the spackle, if we crash we can try patching the holes with that.

i'll bring myself.... oh yeah and myself, and maybe some condoms?

I'll also make sure I'd bring enough grapes for everyone.
and tools for building my warp/beam machine

I'll bring my medical bag and take up residence in the infirmary. And I don't see any lawyers, so that means I can work beyond my scope of practice! Muahahahaha! Er...um. What I mean to say is, I went to surgeon school so it's fine for me to do surgery. Yes.

I'm coming to see cool stuff.

EveWasFramed said:
Unacceptance said:
SilentThinker said:

Nice of you to travel light leaving more room for the other stuff Mr. Head of Logistics. And the janitor will appreciate the cleaning backup supplies.

OK, yeah, so I need to find out how much lime JELLO we will have room for, Silent. :p Since you're the Head of Logistics. :D

700 square feets of Lime Jello.(Plots for space hazard.xD)

metroidjelly.jpg

Latest posts

Back