Really deep depression

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galinchi

Reaction score
Hi, i just wanted to share my mind with someone because i feel that i will explode. I feel that i've been in a deep state of depression for 4 months. Causes are obvious for me- my dad died, i've lost contact with my sister and my mother, i'm on my way to loose my home and i just cannot find anyone to share my concerns with. I'm just scared that people won't understand what i'm going through and will start to thing of me as a second class person who has nothing. The whole world seems to be so cold and ungracious. I just want everything to end for me. I always help other people when they need help. But always when i ask for help no one is around. Lately i started to consider a suicide but thanks to God i haven't done it yet.
I think i should feel much better when someone read this.
Thank you all for being here!
Cheers

I read it. I don't think you should worry so much about others. Now is your time to show what you truly are made of.

((((hugs))))))
I am sorry that you are going through all these.
There are always good days and bad days in our life. No matter what, don't give up and keep going.
Don't ever think about suicide because once you have done that, there is no turning back. Trust me!
I am sorry that I can't really help but wish you all the best.

And hang in there. Don't give up, Okie?

Edit:I love you display pic =)

You may feel like you have nothing, but you have a place here and there are many great people who will listen to you and understand what you are going through. I just hope you can get through this in a decent way. The depression will not end since you lost someone and have no close contacts, but some people come into this world without any of that.

Keep us updated on your situation. I hope you don't lose your house. That is the last thing someone like yourself deserves.

I'm sorry for your losts. That's a lot for anyone to carry on their shoulders or go through.
Please keep reaching out. There's people that do care.
I care..i don't think you're less of a person..for the struggles that you're going through.
No way...as much as you're going through...you are strong now.

Maybe you can try talking to someone at your local mental health department.
The services are free. Please don't be ashame to seek help.

Maybe you can try talking to some one at a church.
I know when I went through a hard time...A minister help me through my trouble times..
No preaching..no sermons...just someone to talk to and listen to me
A save place where I can go cry if I needed to.

So sorry to hear that. Dose sound like you are going frow a very difficult time in your life. And not talking to your mum and your sister after losing your dad wont help you feel any better. (((HUGS)))

Losing your home can't be a nice prospect to have to think about. Try and remember it is just a building and dose not show what kind of person you are. Is just a place to live at the end of the day. Try and stay strong and I think you well be just fine.

It is a difficult time for you, but fortune swings both ways and good things will come. But it is important that you keep looking for people to listen and, from time to time, help you out. Just having people around can take the edge of things.

I'm so sorry to hear about the death of your father :(. Dealing with deaths can be a very long and tough process. I had someone very close to me die a little over a year ago and I became severely depressed a few months afterwards.

You should try medication and counseling. Please do, it helped me. That and resting. Youre in a fragile state of mind right now, so resting will rejuvenate you. Please dont put too much stress onyourself, it'll only result in a further breakdown. Trust me, I've been there. Been in stressful situations when I was very very sad. Its no fun and it exaccerbates your depression.

So in conclusion, be around those who love you, relax, go to counseling and take some meds. It'll be a long process, but hang in there. Have hope.

Hope you feel better soon. *hug*

Galinchi said:
Hi, i just wanted to share my mind with someone because i feel that i will explode. I feel that i've been in a deep state of depression for 4 months. Causes are obvious for me- my dad died, i've lost contact with my sister and my mother, i'm on my way to loose my home and i just cannot find anyone to share my concerns with. I'm just scared that people won't understand what i'm going through and will start to thing of me as a second class person who has nothing. The whole world seems to be so cold and ungracious. I just want everything to end for me. I always help other people when they need help. But always when i ask for help no one is around. Lately i started to consider a suicide but thanks to God i haven't done it yet.
I think i should feel much better when someone read this.
Thank you all for being here!
Cheers

Hey dude, I cant say Ive ever suffered through the death of a loved one nor could I tell you it will be okay.

What I cant tell you though is this is a loving community and through the hardest of times, there will people here that will help you no matter what. We love you and care about you like the world would have you believe isnt possible.

Now I must apologize I could never truly help you with anything your going through but please. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here.
And I assure you the people here at A.L.L. have nothing but the best wishes for you. Though sometimes we maybe a little dramatic and disagree we still respect each other's thoughts and feelings.

One big dysfunctional family.

~Jacky

Galinchi said:
Causes are obvious for me- my dad died, i've lost contact with my sister and my mother, i'm on my way to loose my home and i just cannot find anyone to share my concerns with.
Galinchi,
Though I don't know if it will make you feel better, I do believe I feel what you're going through.
13 years ago I lost my only brother, father and mother in a 3yr period. The first 2 were untimely and unpleasant deaths. In response to all this my girlfriend at the time left me, and most of my few friends suddenly dropped out of sight. None of my relatives within 2hr drive of here lifted a finger to help or console. I was devastated over and over. Some support, huh?! Concurrently I was going through home, money and job crises.

My point is, I survived, and you will. There are good days ahead - not every one, to be sure, but life is always worth it.

PM me if you like or need. In the meantime I advise seeing a counsellor and/or support groups.

Take care
olg

A million thanks to all of you, i'll try to be stronger and face the life even it is that creepy. When i wrote this thread i didn't believe someone will respond. Does going to counseling really help? I've never been to a psychoanalyst and i feel a little sceptic about it. But i'll sure try since you are advicing me.
Here is the first place where i meet understanding and i want to tell you that i love all of you because you have shown me that there can be people with good hearts. When i was writing my post i was feeling so desperate, now i feel better and i hope this nightmare to end for me and for all who are lonely and depressed.

Hugs

Would you please excuse me for my creepy English :club:

Galinchi said:
Does going to counseling really help? I've never been to a psychoanalyst and i feel a little sceptic about it.
My advice would be a family counselling agency (for just talk therapy, understanding and affirmation). Many are free to cheap, depending on your income, so nothing ventured. From my limited experience, avoid psychologists! ;)

one lonely guy said:
Galinchi said:
Does going to counseling really help? I've never been to a psychoanalyst and i feel a little sceptic about it.
My advice would be a family counselling agency (for just talk therapy, understanding and affirmation). Many are free to cheap, depending on your income, so nothing ventured. From my limited experience, avoid psychologists! ;)
Ok, i'll try the counselling i hope it helps. I think to get some antidepressants
or just get drunk with vodka, it would make me feel better

mm If you don't mind, try some meditation. Personally, it helps for me. It makes me feel better and I can think more clearly. =)

lingo said:
mm If you don't mind, try some meditation. Personally, it helps for me. It makes me feel better and I can think more clearly. =)
I have tried but i hardly concentrate myself. I'm always thinking of something and cannot concentrate pls send me PM how you are doing it

It helped me....every little bit helps.
I was put on disability for a 1 1/2 year, which ment I had some sort
of income. It was a hard decision for me to make beucase my
therapist told me..I had to slow down and sort out my life.
Life kind of turn up side down on me.
In the long run, it helped me. I had one on one session 2-3
times a week. Plus I also attended group therapy everyday.
I was prescribe medication for a little while to clam my nerves
or stablize me. 6 months...becuase i didn't followed directions
or the doctor prescribe other medications to wean my off of
medication..I no longer take any medication today.
My disability insurance is was automatically tanken out of my
pay check..so I need not be ashame of collecting it..I paid for
it. I got around $2000 a month which is only 40% of my usual
income.

It's better than self medicating. Getting drunk never solved any
of my problems...Alcohol is a depressent, so I don't drink it becuase
I suffered from depression enough as it was.

Agree with lonesome crow. Getting drunk never solve anything at all.
In fact, it will make you do more mistake and wrong decision.
So, the tip is that don't ever drink when you are already having trouble. Because you can ony 'forget' your trouble when you are drunk and once u wake up, you will still have your trouble and extra bonus called 'headache'.

Hi & thanks for sharing your story,
I went through something similar a few years back. My name was on my mothers house due to my late fathers illness. My mother died suddenly, I was stuck with her house, her debt, my house, my debt. I was unemployed and struggling to save my marriage etc. My brothers, who are well to do , turned their backs on me and let me crash and burn. I wound up in bankruptcy court, my wife of 25 years filed for divorce, my son still lives there so I didn't fight for the house so I lost that, my mothers house went into foreclosure and grief stricken I found myself on the last day at my house looking for a rope in the garage to check out. I was literally out of it, every day was a nightmare, I had to brace myself for everything a day or two in advance. I was gonna end my life, I felt it was worthless. Thank God I couldn't find it and in the interim realized what I was about to do and got out of there, went next door hoping my neighbor was there. She was and met me with open arms as I stood there drenched in tears, a grown man who had lost everything. Or so I thought. I lost two houses, big deal. I tried to help my parents and my wife. I realized my life had value after all. If my house meant more to my wife than I did, hell with her. A house is NOT A HOME. A home is where you are loved, and if that means an apartment by yourself that's home. Family turned their backs on me, strangers embraced me. Your life is valuable. Don't give up. You're not alone. Hang tough.

Hi all,
today i feel good, i drink my morning coffe and i shall go to the sea coast to watch the waves. I have realized that a house is not that valuable as my life is. I just have to do a lot of things in this world and i feel that i will meet someone to love me.
I have been practising meditation for the last week and it helped so. :)
Regards

Latest posts

Back