Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ALL League
Hey everyone, a few of you should know that the Baclays Premier League is englands football league. Well me and a few friends joined in week 27 and made a league, which i'm winning atm (h) lol. Anyway i looked at the very top teams that joined at the start and they have a head to head league. I made a league and then discouver you have to have joined in week 1 to get a head to head league, meaning i've made a league i cannot escape from Sad.
So i thought why not ask ALL Big Grin. yes i realise that theres only 6 weeks left of the season but c'moooon, it'll be a good laugh. Only don't worry about me being 149 points ahead because i joined early, in our league we all start off with the same points. Theres also a forum there as well.
If you need any more persuation on the fact you should join well heres 1 big reason: Oceanmist23's in it Toungue.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home

Big Grin
*Bump*

Should be a lot of fun.

There's still about a week left if people want to sign up.
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan
well we have 13 so if we'd get 7 more people we would have a really good league going Big Grin
zakburn FTW
Time is a great teacher but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Is it my time finally? Who knows.. Anyways, Bye!
Rofl, Vanity City's too strong for you. Toungue
Van Hooligan Wrote:If you need any more persuation on the fact you should join well heres 1 big reason: Oceanmist23's in it Toungue.

[Image: omg_smile.gif]....[Image: red_smile.gif]....[Image: teeth_smile.gif]....[Image: kiss.gif] [Image: kiss.gif] [Image: kiss.gif]....[Image: shades_smile.gif]
Oceanmist23 Wrote:
Van Hooligan Wrote:If you need any more persuation on the fact you should join well heres 1 big reason: Oceanmist23's in it Toungue.

[Image: omg_smile.gif]....[Image: red_smile.gif]....[Image: teeth_smile.gif]....[Image: kiss.gif] [Image: kiss.gif] [Image: kiss.gif]....[Image: shades_smile.gif]

Seconded. Toungue lol
Punisher United FTW Big Grin
[Image: 106799.jpg]
Sanal Wrote:zakburn FTW

Van Hooligan Wrote:Rofl, Vanity City's too strong for you. Toungue

punisher Wrote:Punisher United FTW Big Grin

Now we can't all be FTW, only 1 can lol Toungue
So who won finally? Been months......................... Vanity City won huh?
Time is a great teacher but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Is it my time finally? Who knows.. Anyways, Bye!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ALL League season 2 Van Hooligan X 5 1,944 08-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Last Post: EveWasFramed