my story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tylar

Reaction score
well... i thought i would post about how i asked my GF to go out with me...
as it's funny and it means a lot to me....

well i liked her and i was sure she liked me...i built up the courage to ask her out and planed to ask her when we reached my house(as she drives me home every day) but as we were coming close to my house we hit a snow bank and i lost my nerve... and i couldn't build up the courage again so i got her onto the site i frequent (MvC another one bjarne made) so i could send her a pm....but i still couldn't do it... a few weeks later i was talking to one of my friends on the site and we started talking in german so no one would understand.... then the idea hit me, "i'll ask her out in german!" haha of course in hind site it's funny to me... but at that time it was a brilliant scheme... so i pmed her my "request" in german... at first she was confused as she tried using yahoo to translate but when she found out she laughed and said yes! =^.^=
i almost fainted haha

this may have been kinda random....but i thought i should post it... i don't know why...but i did... hope you enjoyed it.... i do everyday! <3

EveWasFramed said:
lol, quite inventive, Tylar. :)Im happy it worked for you.

haha thanks...

i'm trying to learn german...but it's hard....

DayvanCowboy said:
heh. Thats cute and I am glad it worked out for you.

haha thanks... i still laugh at it....i mean...if all goes well(slim chance but still...if...) it would be a funny story to tell people in real life....

Hey thats really nice:). Congrats dude. Thanks for sharing the story:)

Tylar said:
well... i thought i would post about how i asked my GF to go out with me...
as it's funny and it means a lot to me....

well i liked her and i was sure she liked me...i built up the courage to ask her out and planed to ask her when we reached my house(as she drives me home every day) but as we were coming close to my house we hit a snow bank and i lost my nerve... and i couldn't build up the courage again so i got her onto the site i frequent (MvC another one bjarne made) so i could send her a pm....but i still couldn't do it... a few weeks later i was talking to one of my friends on the site and we started talking in german so no one would understand.... then the idea hit me, "i'll ask her out in german!" haha of course in hind site it's funny to me... but at that time it was a brilliant scheme... so i pmed her my "request" in german... at first she was confused as she tried using yahoo to translate but when she found out she laughed and said yes! =^.^=
i almost fainted haha

this may have been kinda random....but i thought i should post it... i don't know why...but i did... hope you enjoyed it.... i do everyday! <3

Congrats bud.

You should come and visit more often you bum. :p

Latest posts

Back