What would make you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Head south and have some fun in the sun!

iu

Autumntranspire said:
Living more sustainably, perhaps somewhere with more sunshine, more nature. Never seemed more enjoyable than right now.
Time to GO

I feel like when lockdowns get lifted its going to be like opening the gates on a 9 billion horse race! Hahaha
Dont know about you but I am itching to get out of the gate, off this island and into the mountains to do exactly as you say here ^

Sunless Sky said:
Having direction in my life.

Which way you pointing?

I keep wanting to call you hypnotoad.
Granted lock downs, yes.. not sure where you are but my state is one of the few with few mandates and if we're being honest, during the midst of the pandemic, I had never seen more people traveling.
Island.. Funny you mention, I was fixing to move to an island an opted for freedom instead. The mountains are where the heart is and the mind is following.

To do my life over again, especially since some bad things happened in the past few years, and because I have become more aware of where and how I ruined my life.

There was a lot that I could have done, a lot better. Not all, but a lot of my suffering was my own doing. I just didn't know it, see it, feel it at the time.

Barring a life do-over, I'd be happy with money and the potential to actually be good at something instead of bad or mediocre. And inspiration.

And a romantic relationship.

Being able to go on this trip with no hiccups. I am afraid it might not be a positive experience.

Sharing my life with someone who sees me as beautiful, valuable and precious. Not someone who sees me as their worst enemy.

I don't know what would make me happy at this point but maybe good health.

The people who lust after blood to stop lusting for blood and violence against anyone especially the weak and feeble ✨

Latest posts

Back