hi guys... wanted to share...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely agree with evanescencefane91. Its good to see you use photoshop like the way you do. Instead of some people who make their stuff look like a rainbow puked on their work and shat out some flowers on top.

DayvanCowboy said:
I absolutely agree with evanescencefane91. Its good to see you use photoshop like the way you do. Instead of some people who make their stuff look like a rainbow puked on their work and shat out some flowers on top.

4.gif

You're welcome, packyourbags. Stick with it because I know you have the talent to go far. Especially with some of the other paintings you have made. Just amazing stuff. Your level of creativity is astounding. A true artist in my eyes.

DayvanCowboy said:
You're welcome, packyourbags. Stick with it because I know you have the talent to go far. Especially with some of the other paintings you have made. Just amazing stuff. Your level of creativity is astounding. A true artist in my eyes.

(hug)
thank you dearest.
so much. (hug)

Wow, that's incredible. I wouldn't know how to even begin to do something like that. Would it be too audacious of me to ask you to show us any more? :)

packyourbags said:

This post was last modified: Today 11:31 AM by packyourbags.

No fair, i wasn't that slow :(

Latest posts

Back