Fixed my sunglasses by myself!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satchel421

Reaction score
While it's not that big of a deal, I do see this as something very positive.

Yesterday, a friend accidentally slammed into me, causing my sunglasses to fall off and bend on the concrete. He as very apologetic, but I assured him that everything as fine. However, I was concerned that I had lost what is very much a, "Symbol," to me.

This morning I found my bend and disfigured sunglasses, and wondered what to do. I then asked myself, "Well, they bent pretty easily, perhaps I could bend them back." So I tried, and like nothing, they bent back into shape. I was very pleased that I could get my sunglasses back!

I don't have time to discuss what they symbolize because I have school to go to, but really, the sunglasses a very important to me.

Well, it seems to me that this would be a big deal indeed! You were able to fix something that meant a lot to you. Great accomplishment! :)

Good deal. Great that you got them back in shape without them coming apart.

It is also impressive that you didn't over react with your friend being as that your sunglasses meant so much to you.

EveWasFramed, Sanal: Thanks

Minus: I'd really never over-react with my friends on something like this. Yeah my sunglasses are important to me, but I'd rather lose my sunglasses then my friends. I'm a very understanding person, and what he did was an accident. Why should I get pissed off at someone's mistake?

Some people just have a tendency to over react to thing like that. Good to know you aren't one of them.

Latest posts

Back