went into town

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satans Glory

Reaction score
Well i thought i'd say this stuff lol.

After completing my first day of work experience i thought i'd go into town with mum...which is rly unheard of from me lol.

I bought 2 new games and followed mum around for awhile. Although i saw couples together which really annoys me...and the fact i'm 6,2 14 stone (200 pounds) and i work out a lot...i look like he-man really and people look at me like i'm a bouncer that won't let them in a nightclub.

Still i guess for awhile i can pretend that i'm social so yay me lol.

What's sad is that grocery shopping with my mom is about as close to a social event as I get at my age. *sigh*

well,going to the doctors office or the grocery store are about the only 2 things I leave the house for. And sometimes even they dont happen cause I can't get out the door!
I wish I could contact my Dr. via internet and order every single thing ONLINE and have it delivered to me, no actually to a box JUST outside my door.
Yay for you getting out! It is a big thing somedays and others not so big! Just keep trying, that is all I can do!

Well done for getting out and doing something "social".I know how hard that can be and I'm sure it did you some good.Even though I'm in a relationship, it still gets to me seeing couples really happy, holding hands as my relationship isn't really like that.I seem to spend most of my time analysing everything and comparing other people to me and that takes it out of me mentally.

Anyway well done and hopefully it has made you feel better :)

Latest posts

Back