Netherlands anyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WishIWereA

Reaction score
hey, hello and hoi hoi to you all
I was wondering if there would be anyone from the Netherlands on this forum. I'm looking for some people to chat with. ^^

Mods feel free to delete this threat. I guess it was a bit out of way to post this

where in the netherlands are you? this summer i will be in Leiden.

I believe Hylke, Cherrytree, WishIWereA and a few others live there.

oh that is kool. i'll be in Leiden all summer long.

I was in Amsterdam in May....I wish I could speak Dutch. I plan on moving there someday.(not Amsterdam...just somewhere in the Netherlands)

losingtouch said:
I was in Amsterdam in May....I wish I could speak Dutch. I plan on moving there someday.(not Amsterdam...just somewhere in the Netherlands)

Feel free to ask anything about the Netherlands, I could tell you what city has what kind of benefits, etc.

Wow, a Netherlands thread on the second page already ;)

I'm in Utrecht. Ehm.. it seems you like manga etc; I'll be going to Japan after hopefully passing my exams this year, and after that I'll be studying it in Leiden. Manga/anime aren't my reason for that, but they're cool :) PM me if you like!

yamaha CS5 said:
Wow, a Netherlands thread on the second page already ;)

I'm in Utrecht. Ehm.. it seems you like manga etc; I'll be going to Japan after hopefully passing my exams this year, and after that I'll be studying it in Leiden. Manga/anime aren't my reason for that, but they're cool :) PM me if you like!

Oh wauw, I envy you for going to Japan. Really curious what it's like there.
Manga and anime are ok, but they're not my only reason for liking Japan. I also speak Japanese a bit. *audio course book* I'm in 5VWO and I've got no idea what I want to study, but taking a gap year to Japan sure sounds good.
Nice to meet you

Dewpup said:

Hey Dew, I assume you're pretty new so welcome to the forums!
Good to see there are some Dutch people lurking around here^^, thought I was the only one.

Takumi

I hope this threat will help out some people ;)

Hey there! This is my first post here :)

I live in the Netherlands too. In Oss (Noord-Brabant) to be precise.
My situation is a bit ironic I guess. I'm studying Psychology where you help "Depressed" or coach people who have social issues (as an example). And guess what! I myself am pretty lonely. It's even New years eve here and I planned everything out so that I am alone at home. Yes, I know. :)

But what is also pretty ironic, is that I often get the opportunity to help other lonely people too (yet they dont know that I'm lonely). So, yeah. If you feel like chatting, send me a PM!

Latest posts

Back