Ramen today.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mike3486

gabey2.JPG
Just finished my bowl of chicken ramen.  Planning on Taking a Trip today back towards my home town to see if i can find an apartment down there.  So i can get the hell out of this bleak area of central PA.  Hope all goes well.  Its grey out today.

Oriental? What do they put in it. :-? *imagines ground up korean boys being used as ramen flavouring* ;.;

Yes thats my kitty =). Hes much bigger now though. 9 months old. His name is Gabriel. The apartment search thing didnt go so well.....just found more boring/dull/depressing arears. And Renting an apartment is such a rip off wich doesnt help the situation. o well....i gotta find a place soon. =(.

mimizu said:
Oriental? What do they put in it. :-? *imagines ground up korean boys being used as ramen flavouring* ;.;

I always imagined chinese and japanese people being grind up. =[

Beef and Chicken Ramen is the way to go!

BrokenDreams said:
Woah, creepy. I've never tried Ramen, are they like Mr Noodles?

Ramen have like the noodles in a packaged format. Boil the water. Toss them in =). Then personally i drain the water and then season the noodles. Wooo hooo. More chicken ramen for dinner tonight. /sigh

mike3486 said:
Ramen have like the noodles in a packaged format.  Boil the water.  Toss them in =).  Then personally i drain the water and then season the noodles.  Wooo hooo.  More chicken ramen for dinner tonight.  /sigh

Yup, they sound just like Mr. Noodles. I don't mind them, but I can get bored of them really easily. I personally live off of microwavable pasta dishes. Maybe you could try microwavable pasta dishes if you get bored of ramen noodles...

BrokenDreams said:
mike3486 said:
Ramen have like the noodles in a packaged format.  Boil the water.  Toss them in =).  Then personally i drain the water and then season the noodles.  Wooo hooo.  More chicken ramen for dinner tonight.  /sigh

Yup, they sound just like Mr. Noodles. I don't mind them, but I can get bored of them really easily. I personally live off of microwavable pasta dishes. Maybe you could try microwavable pasta dishes if you get bored of ramen noodles...

I wish i could =/. I dont have a Microwave. I mix it up with other foods to. Some days i actually cook =). But i usually never buy enough food to cook. So ill only be able to cook like once or twice in a week. but i have an endless supply of ramen. hehe. When i move i think im def gonna get a microwave though.

mike3486 said:
I wish i could =/.  I dont have a Microwave.  I mix it up with other foods to.  Some days i actually cook =).  But i usually never buy enough food to cook.  So ill only be able to cook like once or twice in a week.  but i have an endless supply of ramen. hehe.  When i move i think im def gonna get a microwave though.

Oh wow! I'd die without a mircowave! Well do you at least have an oven? I'm pretty sure that you can cook them in an oven as well, I'm just not allowed to use the oven... besides, its quicker in the microwave...

I can't cook, well besides salads and sandwiches...

BrokenDreams said:
mike3486 said:
I wish i could =/.  I dont have a Microwave.  I mix it up with other foods to.  Some days i actually cook =).  But i usually never buy enough food to cook.  So ill only be able to cook like once or twice in a week.  but i have an endless supply of ramen. hehe.  When i move i think im def gonna get a microwave though.

Oh wow! I'd die without a mircowave! Well do you at least have an oven? I'm pretty sure that you can cook them in an oven as well, I'm just not allowed to use the oven... besides, its quicker in the microwave...

I can't cook, well besides salads and sandwiches...

Yeah i might be abel to use the oven/stove for them. Although most the times there in like plastic containers wich doesnt help much. But most things can be thrown in the oven too if there in the freezer section of the market. O well.....ill live =).

Ok, so if you get really sick and tired of Ramen Noodles, you can just buy some frozen pasta dishes or something like that. ^^

BrokenDreams said:
Ok, so if you get really sick and tired of Ramen Noodles, you can just buy some frozen pasta dishes or something like that. ^^

Very true. =))

Hey, I often put an egg and some soy sauce, or some tomato sauce, or sausage, or like deli meat in it to give it some extra texture. Sauteed onions or green peppers. or something, can bulk it up a little too.

Latest posts

Back