Good Sunday Morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spirit

Reaction score
It was very hard to get in! But I am happy to finally be here. I live in North Florida and am a 66 year old grandmother of 3, I live with my daughter and her family for the simple reason we older ppl who cannot work do not get enough to live on our own. I am hoping very much to make friends on here. I have joined several forums and the people just arent as responsive as I was hoping. I have several interests but mainly it can be summed up by saying I love anything to do with the outdoors from gardening to fishing. Have a blessed day. spirit

Welcome Spirit

Hi Spirit,
I am not in my 60's but almost 40, feel like I am 60 and act like I am 12! lol
welcome.
I think you will find alot of us quite responsive here.
This has been the first online forum that I have found I fit in at and that I actually interact!
I hope you find many friends here.
PS. A family together like your is, is a way of life for my big hispanic family, we like to call it a Rope Family!

Nyktimos said:
Welcome to the forum Spirit.

Thank all of you very much, you have really made me feel welcome! Have a blessed night. spirit

Attachments

• nonameCAF1CA5A.gif
    nonameCAF1CA5A.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 208
Hello spirit :)

Welcome to A Lonely Life. I hope spending time here will help you connect with people enough to make some friends here.

Bye

Latest posts

Back