Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Would You Do If?
I'd try to get a date with one of Barkers beauties but would probably end up with one of the goats.Sad

What would you do if you were relaxing on a nude beach a realized you were dreaming and you were really sleeping naked by the fountain at the mall? Toungue
Reality is over rated.
I'd do whatever it takes to go back to sleep. Immediately.

What would you do if you found out your pilot was drunk minutes before take-off?
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill

"Mr. Notlob, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong."
-Graham Chapman, Monty Python's Flying Circus

"Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?"
- Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together. Now it's your turn. Jump!"
- Ray Bradbury
Pray that he didn't drink with co-pilot.
What would you do if your dog start licking his penis in a public place with people all around watching?
I might give his leash a shake, or make him get moving again.

What would you do if a car splashed you with mud?
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill

"Mr. Notlob, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong."
-Graham Chapman, Monty Python's Flying Circus

"Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?"
- Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together. Now it's your turn. Jump!"
- Ray Bradbury
Hate and Curses.

What would you do if you won 1 million $ at lottery?
Catch next plane to Norway.

What would you do if you find out people are planning things behind your back?
Time is a great teacher but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Is it my time finally? Who knows.. Anyways, Bye!
hire ninja spies to figure out what it was then plan things behind their backs
WWYD if you found out that you had broken your back years ago but hadn't known about it and now are unable to do some thing that you currently do daily?
like a kerosene fire in a tobacco shed
I would be sad really but will try to figure a way out by treatment because I can't really give up doing what i enjoy doing most.

What would you do if you want to move from your country so badly but you are not able to do so because of some problems?
Time is a great teacher but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Is it my time finally? Who knows.. Anyways, Bye!
You move Norway to India. Toungue

What would you do if you won 1 million $ at lottery and lost the ticket.
I will buy another ticket. I am damn lucky:p

Same question