Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Would You Do If?
If you mean which part i'd lose a small toe

What would you do if you found you were being stalked?
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours

I am not this hair, I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within

Helping one person may not change the world, but it may change the world for one person

Double back on him, turn the tables, lay in wait, become the hunter. I'd become like him.

What would you do if you had a one time chance at the power of life or death for one person.....save someone who deserves it or eliminate someone who deserves it?
Burn the past.  Turn the page, start a new chapter.  Move on.

I dont see the difference.

Would you rather sacrifice a bishop or a knight in a chess game?
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.
Blimey haven't played in years ..can't remember.

What would you do if your girlfriend wanted to go vegan show on the same day as a custom car show?
  Our greatest Glory is not in never falling , but
       in rising every time we fall
I wouldn't have a girlfriend who was that into veganism. No thanks.

What would you do if you if lost an eyeball? Would you try to cover it up or just go out with a hole in your head or your eyelid sealed shut but not covered?
[Image: 6ZrBSUC.gif]
Probably wear an eye patch

What would you do if your commute to work just doubled in time?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Buy a scooter

What would you do if a hunk or babe accidentally sat on your lap on the train/tube?
  Our greatest Glory is not in never falling , but
       in rising every time we fall
The reasonable thing and go "You okay?" And then help them up. If it was anything more than that on their part, I think that'd be rather unsettling. They should've just struck up a conversation instead, or just asked me to move, etc.

What would you do if you had an obnoxious pimple that you tried to pop over and over that never seemed to form or go away? Keep trying, leave it alone, medicate it, have it checked out, etc?
[Image: 6ZrBSUC.gif]
I would grab my knife and end it once and for all.

What would you do if you were trapped in a house with a maniac? (try to escape or try to take him down?)
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
Try to escape

What would you do if a vampire knocked on your window in the middle of the night?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss