Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Would You Do If?
I wouldn't care because I'm registered so the money will be put straight into my bank account. In fact, I will receive a call from the Lottery people just before the draw is shown on TV, telling me I've won. So if I lose the ticket then it doesn't matter Cool

What would you do if your fridge was empty and you had no money to buy food?

I will eat youToungue

What would you do if you want to work and can't find a job?
Time is a great teacher but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Is it my time finally? Who knows.. Anyways, Bye!
LMFAO ...want to work

What would you do if you didn't kept feeling lonely every other day?
I would enjoy my time to spare

What would you do if people are going to take your jokes seriously?
Time is a great teacher but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Is it my time finally? Who knows.. Anyways, Bye!
I would end all my jokes with "badap-bump-CHING!", just to make sure people knew to laugh.

What would you do if your water cut off right after you applied the shampoo?
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill

"Mr. Notlob, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong."
-Graham Chapman, Monty Python's Flying Circus

"Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?"
- Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together. Now it's your turn. Jump!"
- Ray Bradbury
I'd probably use the water in the tank behind the toilet (not from the bowl, obviously)

What would you do if your computer crashed and was now, for all intents and purposes, useless?
Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't.
Break in to the business downstairs and use theirs. On second thought, maybe I'd just use my key.

What would you do if found a family of raccoons living in your closet?
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill

"Mr. Notlob, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong."

- Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together. Now it's your turn. Jump!"
- Ray Bradbury
I would tame one and name it Rocky and take it for walks in the park.

What would you do if you had a sudden growth spurt and grew six inches?
like a kerosene fire in a tobacco shed
Buy longer pants.

What would you do if your toilet exploded?
- Sir Winston Churchill

- Alfred Lord Tennyson

- Ray Bradbury
use a bucket

WWYDI you woke up as a hot supermodels pet dog
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!