Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
What Would You Do If?
Id take one with everyone!!!

What would you do if you had a bad toothache?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Dull the pain with garlic cloves

What would you do if you found out your friend had Social Anxiety?
Ask them if they want your help/ guidance/ thoughts/ input and don't assume that its social anxiety.
What would you do if the Rock and his minder got in a lift with you smiled and said 'Good Morning' to you
I would say good morning back

What would you do if someone at work or school just started taking off all of their clothing?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Run lol Big Grin

What would you do if a stranger asked you to give him something you had loads of and walked off without saying thanks.
I'd say "hey, don't be rude"

What would you do if you were too tired to get out of bed, but had responsibilities to tend to?
— Dr. Seuss
Tricky... depends how motivated i'm feeling

What would you do if you were in a park ,left your picnic for a minute and it got eaten by a herd of dear.
I would buy new food as well as a gun and a few traps. And then I would return to the picknicking location afterwards. Any human being or animal who dares to steal from me will at least be injured. He surely is lucky if I don't kill him.

What would you do if you lost all of your money and possessions to two criminals? (One being a hacker, the other being a burglar).
I'd cry and then see if the police can help

What would you do if someone asked you to play a sport that you are terrible at?
— Dr. Seuss