Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Would You Do If?
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG HUMP!

wwydi: wales blew up this second
I'd be pretty glad I live two states away from the ocean; no whale shrapnel.

What would you do if literally started raining cats and dogs?
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill

"Mr. Notlob, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong."
-Graham Chapman, Monty Python's Flying Circus

"Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?"
- Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together. Now it's your turn. Jump!"
- Ray Bradbury
Spare Wrote:I'd be pretty glad I live two states away from the ocean; no whale shrapnel.

LMFAO...oh Spare that is a classic man!!!...heh Whales/Wales...made me rolf anyway...

OMG it would be carnage with all the cats & dogs chasing each other...once it stopped raining tho, my friends & I would be out trying to 'round up' as many puddy tats as possible...we love puddy tats!!!

WWYDI your web connection died for a month?
On Flanders Field the poppies grow, between the crosses row on row...freedom is never free...

I would at first think I was going to die, but probably find that I could get far more done in my life without it!

WWYDI Everyone around you began speaking in tongues?
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost
Freya Wrote:
Spare Wrote:I'd be pretty glad I live two states away from the ocean; no whale shrapnel.

[color=#800080]LMFAO...oh Spare that is a classic man!!!...heh Whales/Wales...made me rolf anyway...

Um... Oh! Right! I mean, yeah, I knew that's what Van meant. I swear! I was just trying to be funny. *crosses fingers, hopes they buy it*

Anyway, it wouldn't really bother me if everyone began speaking in tongues, provided they still read in english and paid with cash.

What would you do if your car turned out to be a transformer?
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
- Sir Winston Churchill

"Mr. Notlob, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong."

- Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together. Now it's your turn. Jump!"
- Ray Bradbury
I would be well chuffed (especially as I do not own a car)!

What would you do if you saw a space man?
That would depend on what he did when he saw me.

What would you do if you suddenly forgot how to type?
- Sir Winston Churchill

- Alfred Lord Tennyson

- Ray Bradbury
(You were supposed to say: "Park in it man!")

Pick out the keys with two fingers I suppose.

What would you do if you found out that fish fingers were really made of a fish's fingers?
I'd be mightily worried about what kind of mutant fish I was eating.

What would you do if you woke up with your head on backwards?
- Sir Winston Churchill

- Alfred Lord Tennyson

- Ray Bradbury
Admire my sexy ass.

What would you do if you woke as a member of the opposite sex.
Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't.