What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would become a lesbian.

What would you do if you couldn't work for 6 months?

I would workout and lose the weight to get in the army.

WWYDI you could never have your favorite food and/or sweet treat ever again?

I would probably lose a good thirty pounds.

What would you do if you suddenly forgot how to speak you native language?

Speak my second language but I suck at it and always get made fun of.. So I'll probably learn sign language or something. Silence is golden :)

WWYDI you couldnt move both of your arms?

I'd probably spend a lot of my time futilely trying to scratch various itches.

What would you do if woke up one morning in a jail cell?

aah good times... just kidding :p

I would think "what the hell am i doing here", because i never break the law. I don't even buy copied dvd's :D

What would you do if you woke up one morning as the opposite sex?

play with myself :p

What would you do if you found out you're going to die in 24 hours?

I would find her and tell her how I've always felt. I would also eat cheese until I threw up.

Same question.

Pray and say thank you to everyone I feel thankful for.
Have one last conversation with my cousin...
& go to someone's house & tell them everything I ever needed to tell them....

What would you do if you woke up one day and everyone was made out of chocolate and they were melting away?

laugh as i ate them all alive

muhahahhahaha

XD

what would you do if you had to live in a cabin with no electricity for a prolonged period of time?

evanescencefan91 said:
what would you do if you had to live in a cabin with no electricity for a prolonged period of time?

I've done this before, even without the cabin. It wasn't too bad. Kind of isolated, though.

Same question.

really really miss the internet a lot

and probably talk to myself to keep from going insane and hope i can find enough eatable good food to sustain me

wwydi you wake up without a face?

Hey! Nobody's forcing him do to anything! I can't get him off the **** thing! :p

What would you do if you woke up as a character in your least favorite book?

Spare said:
Hey! Nobody's forcing him do to anything! I can't get him off the **** thing! :p

LOL. i keep staring at his trunk.. trunk is down.. trunk is freefalling.. trunk is down.. i know he isnt being forced.. i imagine him thinking..ok..just one more jump then i'm off.. ah what the hell, just one more.. ok,ok.. this is the lasttime.. oh who am i kidding, i'm addicted to this thing :p

if i woke up as a character in my least favourite book.. i would plead with the author to consider tracking down every copy and making a nice bonfire.. but since this is beyond logic i guess i would grit my teeth and hope it was a quick reader so they could finish it and i could cease to exist again.

What would you do if you started to get younger instead of older?

I would make sure I was in better shape by the time I was young enough to play high school football (American) again.

What would you do if you caught a Leprechaun?

I would eat him? lol

Same question? (I wanna know:p)

Latest posts

Back