What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would sit down in the cheese isle of the grocery store and stay there until the end.

Same question

I'd probably be a bad vegan and go on a meat binge-fest.

What would you do if you found a briefcase filled with unmarked $20-bills?

Look around to see if anyone lost a briefcase.. Take it home.. probably feel bad and want to turn it in... "but I found it!" but its not the right thing to do. Yea I'd be all confused.. maybe if I wasnt such a baby I'd keep it :D

Same Q.

Well, for sure I would try to return the BRIEFCASE...

Same question

Yeah I will return the "briefcase" lol

Same question

Hell, I might even keep the briefcase if it's nice enough. I could sell it on eBay.

What would you do if you found a litter of newborn kittens on your doorstep?

I'd save some money on snake food. Joking! Just joking! I don't even own a snake!

I'd probably keep one and give the rest away.

What would you do if you were abducted by aliens?

Try and learn their advanced technology, bring it back to earth and make millions from the ideas.

What would you do if your shoe got caught on a piece of chewing gum and you couldn't move?

I would start sending out my resume to all the chemists and pharmacies in my area.

What would you do if your eyeballs started sprouting chives?

samba101 said:
I'd add other herbs so I had a garden.

LOL:)

Make a little money touring the trans-siberian freak show circuit with the little blighter.. of course bonding and making happy memories all the way.

What would you do if you could only speak three words in your entire life?

I`d utter them only when necessary, I`d choose the nonverbal language (body language, actions and reactions ) to express myself, and if I really want to say something I`d communicate through writing. :)

What would you do if your partner or friend asked you to do something illegal?

I`d take care of it and spare me humiliations by covering it.

What would you do if you found out that you only have 24 hours of life left?

Smile with a dreamy look on my face because I'd be too shocked to actually act shocked. It'd be like some kind of emotional protection. Then I'd write letters to the important people in my life, telling them to do what they want to do in life and not get held back by their fears because you have to make the most of every day, that I love them and that they're cool people. I'd write about the funny memories and the good times.

I'd then spend time with my friends and family on the beach and have good food for dinner. I'd try shrooms too.

It's tough, because you can't do all that much in 24 hours. I can't do any of that travelling the world stuff, but nevermind.

What would you do if you found out you could fly?

I would fly and fly,leave this world,go to heaven,never to come back.

What would you do if you were no longer lonely but still a member of this forum?

Never really leave, but visit less often... and come back when I feel somewhat lonely or depressed for whatever reason.

If the internet did not exist, what would you be doing right now?

Inventing it lol (i cant imagine that id be in ruins lol)

What would you do if I you could change forms and turn into a ghost?

Latest posts

Back