What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd haunt the crap out of the Denver Broncos.

What would you do if you woke up one morning and found yourself in Oz?

I'd explore I guess.

What would you do if you wake up one day and find yourself to be a 90 year old, and this life was all a dream of the past? (You're in the same situation as you're in at the moment, but older.)

grab a sword, change my name to duncan Mcleod from the clan Mcleod and go fight other immortals. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

what would you do if you could talk to inanimate objects?

LOL I think I'd go nuts after a while haha.

What would you do if you were a ghost?

I`d tickle you.

what would you do if the lights went suddenly off while walking back home?

I'd probably run into things.

What would you do if you lost the ability to recognize sarcasm?

I would pull them all out with pliers and instead of going to the dentist, I would go to a denture clinic and get dentures ;)

What would you do if someone, i.e. Brian, murdered this game? :p

I would... uh... cast Magic Missile at the darkness!

What would you do if a tree started talking to you?

I would gasp, rub my eyes, shake my head and...ask it to repeat what it said.

What would you do if you could hear what the person next to you is thinking?

I would clap my hands, waiting to see what he has in his sack for me. :p Have a close look at him and feel disappointed if he were not as described or imagined. :D

What would you do if you woke up next to a pile of gold, behind which a beautiful naked woman was sleeping? lol

Make sure it wasn't hers, take it, and leave the rest up to the naked woman...

what would you do if you were diagnosed with AIDs today?

I would donate my fortunes to an AIDS research charity, but pretend that it was totally not about me having aids.

What would you do if the internet died and never got repaired?

:O

i don't even want to comprehend that

just the thought of that hurts me too much to think about

it makes it unable for me to answer

can someone else answer that?

well maybe i'd try really hard to set up a telegraph system between every member here on all

I'd probably try to find something else to do with my time while the whole world was in a panic, like build a hen house and raise chickens and sell the eggs haha and be dorky and have a mud fight

what would you do if you were being chased by people everywhere and they all had projectile vomit

I'd invest in a good rain suit.

What would you do if your computer became self-aware, and turned out to be kind of a jerk?

Latest posts

Back