What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shank it.

What would you do if you found out that your pet (or other inanimate object you've had for a long time) could talk this entire time, and blackmailed you once it found out your biggest secret?

cut his tongue off / remove the talking part [if inanimate]

What would you do if you discovered a big secret of someone close to you (friend, partner, parent, colleague, neighbour)?

laugh

and depending on the type of secret blackmail or just rub it in their face

or just be very careful as to not give them a reason to kill me if they have a secret murder file

what would you do if you lost your right hand?

hah, lucky for me, over the years, i've invested alot of practice with using my left hand! So being nearly ambidextrous, I would just continue using my left hand and prolly miss my other hand and maybe have a funeral for it, prolly not tho... maybe like let it rot and then save the bones have like a kewl display of what used to be my right hand...

What would you do if you won a 300 million dollar jackpot. (you'd be suprised how many people who win the big time lottery end up filing for bankruptcy after foolishly spending it all.)

I would try to invest atleast something. Geez, I m itching for starting some investment. But no money lol

Same question

Buy alot of honeysuckle, and invest some

What would you do if you got a lifetime sentence (Serve my time, NOT a valid answer lol)

Serve twice my time ... I`d die twice as quick in freedom, among the people I am now ...

What would you do if you were bullied by numerous people at workplace and couldn't afford to quit?

i'd probably resort to violence to :)

what would you do if a goddess with dark eyes locked theirs with yours and smiled?

*SNOG!* That's what.

What would you do if you got your arm caught in heavy machinery?

----Steve

I would panic and do everything I could to stay alive

what would you do if you suddenly found out you were gonna be a parent?

I would be stricken by a storm of feelings ... concern, helplessness, fear, pride, responsability, happiness ...

what would you do if you found out you had to practice sexual abstinence for the rest of your life?

I dont know lol. Isnt that a good thing?

Same question

I`d probably give it a try...and wonder at the same time, how long the rest of my life would be..lol.

Ugh. Twenty-eight years was bad enough.

What would you do if you lost brake pressure on a windy road?

Oh it wont be grinning cos it would already be dead.

Same question.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
"what'r you so happy about?"..

well lol my body is filled with that bug spray I drank to suicide before many years, they would die if they stay near me for long time lmao:p

Same question lol

Latest posts

Back