What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's an intelligent scary ugly mutant since is grinning at me on purpose ... I would strangle it to death ...

What would you do if a video recording showing your sexual activity was published on YouTube?

cripes!

implore the author to include a warning to the viewers that the scenes may cause nausea, temporary blindness, dry-reaching, severe depression and/or death by laughter... view at own risk

same question

I'd be impressed. It would be a hardy cockroach indeed to survive in Montana.

What would you do if you got caught in a bear-trap?

Cut my leg off and escape.

What would you do if a rabid dog cornered you in an alley?

----Steve

I'd probably look at my pillow a bit.

What would you do if you read this question?

----Steve

find the shadiest area and move towards it to reduce the chance of dehydration. scan the landscape for any shade, if there are canyons move there and search for any sign of plant life that could indicate a water source. at the foot of rocky outcrops there also may be a chance of underground aquifers leaking through. find food wherever possible, whether snakes, spiders or birds eggs. urinate on my ripped shirt and tie it around my head to keep my brain temperature down and avoid heat stroke. keep following any rivulets or tributaries to a possible river. finding that follow it a human settlement.

What would you do if the plane you were in was about to crash?

Look out the window.

What would you do if your computer gained awareness and asked you to marry it?

It depends on which inputs would be considered its "lady parts"....but in general, I'd say yes because I can turn a computer off when I want to. XD

What would you do if your computer blew up right now?

----Steve

Get drunk.

What would you do if the internet disappeared from existence?

I don't think I'd mind. It would get me out of my algebra homework.

What would you do if you were allergic to yourself?

Umm...probably either die of massive infection/septic shock or just be really uncomfortable for the rest of my life. :p

What would you do if Earth's atmosphere instantly turned toxic/dangerous to humans? Imagine that it happens right now, as you sit in front of your computer. What would you do?

----Steve

I would grab a sanitary mask, I guess.

what would you do if you knew the water you bathed in, contained worm a.o. germs?

Ummm...probably not bathe. :p Or maybe boil the water first.

What would you do if your (dominant) hand began to rot off?

----Steve

I'd worship Satan.

What would you do if you ONLY spoke a language that no one else on the planet could ever understand or interpret?

----Steve

Ignore him/her.

what would you do if you could mold your form(s)?

Ummm...what? Mold what forms? lol you mean myself? I'd do a LOT of crazy stuff, that's for sure.

What would you do if someone offered you cocaine?

----Steve

Latest posts

Back