What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go to Disneyland... Don't know how that works.. He's probably there, too... but at least he would have trouble with all the people there watching and such...

What would you do if your mom went to college... :eek:

A live baby... I just wanna know if I could actually get it... Maybe I'll have it cooked, just to freak them out... Oven roasted baby.. lol

What would you do if someone pissed on your leg.

I'd check to make sure I hadn't previously been stung by a jellyfish, just to make sure they weren't doing me a favor.

Then I'd proceed to beat the audaciousness out of them.

What would you do if you woke up one morning, and found yourself in a jail cell?

It's Sea Urchin, not Jellyfish. :p

Anyway, I'd make sure my butt was fine...

What would you do if a velocoraptor wanted to make babies with you?

The Wonderful Sin said:
It's Sea Urchin, not Jellyfish. :p

Actually, it's more of a placebo effect in both cases than anything else. But it's fun to joke about! :D

The Wonderful Sin said:
What would you do if a velocoraptor wanted to make babies with you?

I'd kick it until it went away. (velociraptors weren't really that large. The movie dinos are really Utahraptors)

What would you do if the planet suddenly lost all its gravity?

I'd be dead in a couple of minutes as one of many apocalyptic anti-gravity scenarios ensued. For instance: the atmosphere would scatter as I would suffocate. Also, I myself could simply float off into space....etc etc etc.

What would you do if the moon suddenly veered on a collision course with Earth (somehow) and you only had 3 days until it hit?

----Steve

I'd eat cheese for two days straight. I'd probably spend the third day in the bathroom.

Same question.

Spare said:
I'd eat cheese for two days straight. I'd probably spend the third day in the bathroom.

LMAO!!

Hmm... I would drive to ground zero and listen to music through the car stereo as I waited for it to hit right on top of me. Maybe I could leave a big minty shaped splat in the sea of tranquility:p

Same Question

Day no 1: party
Day no 2: sex and sleep
Day no 3: trip

Same Q.

I stand by my cheese and bathroom response.

What would you do if you woke up one day and your face was upside down?

Never eat ice cream again, I hate black licorice.

What would you do if all your clothes turned yellow?

I wouldn't be online, would I? :p lol

What would you do if your computer gained self-awareness?

Latest posts

Back