What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be sad then my theory of sucking (mac and apple) will not be valid

Same question

I'd probably be working for the gub'ment on Plum Island or something awesome like that. Or doing the stuff you see on Fringe! :D

What would you do if an alien burst into your room right now?

Haha!
Hmmm I'll call x-files :D

What would you do if the same alien invited you to go with him to his planet?

I would totally go!! :D And probably never be seen again!! Because they's kill me and do experiments on my body!!! :D

What would you do if your favorite movie star called you on the phone to say hello?

I would JOIN!! :D Maybe after an hour (or eight thousand) of practice.

What would you do if your family disowned you?

i'd make more out of clay, and pretend they were my minions and we just took over the world. and are having an after tea party.

also i'd find and steal steven wilson's remains. just for the heck of it.

and i'd feed sharks. with all and any left arms i can find.

and i'd learn to play guitar. and make rude gestures at strangers existing in my own mind. then, when i perceive that i am good enough, which might be never, i'd play my chords at the biggest empty stage i can find. and i'll be my own audience, and cheer.

and i'll wait for the stars to come out and i'll scream that if anyone is watching, they seem to have missed one.

i'd write graffiti when i wake from the previous night, telling stories of my dreams and nightmares.

i'd try to not breathe for 15 hours straight, which would possibly ruin the possibility of doing more pointless things for a while.

i'd feel lonely. i think. and then i'll wonder if i'm really human, since all of those seem to be dead and yet i'm here...

if i'm still breathing, i'm still lost.

(GAH. i better stop now :/)

HMM...

so what WOULD you do if you only had two left hands?

I'd have to find a way to adapt, I guess. :p

What would you do if you broke your nose right now?

make a new one out of SuperSculpey. and pretend it was real. also promise to not do it again. supersculpey is wayyyy too expensive to indulge in that kind of activity often.

what would you do if you found you are a minor god?

I'd totally own as much of the world as I could with whatever minor god powers I had!! :D

What would you do if you found out that you were really in a coma right now?

marvel at just how realistic it seems to be. then pet cats.

what would you do if you found out you can be invisible?

OMAGAWD I would cause so much trouble!! I'd probably rob a bank, murder a few enemies, go kill some despots, impress the ladies...oh, I would have so much fun. I have like 2 weeks of daydreaming invested in that particular fantasy. :p

What would you do if your burger came without any MEAT? (true story)

rejoice :p and tip the guys extra. (i'm vegan :p)

what would you do if you found a diamond ring in the street?

take a look and leave it there.

what would you do if you found out you won 1 million dollars at the lottery?

Oh!!! Why???????????????????????,

Dunno... give them to my parents *shrug*

What would you do if you lost the 1 million dollars you won ? lol

not notice.

what would you do if you found a lost diary with no obvious signs of address, name, etc?

Latest posts

Back