What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tie a comb to the tip of it and use it to scratch my back at work.

what would you do if president barack obama said he'll do one thing you ask him to do to improve the country?

I'd say "see how we do health care in Canada...yeah...do that!"

What would you do if doctors told you that the key to the cure for cancer is in your inner brain tissue, but in order to get it they'd have to kill you?

i would tell them they have to catch me first then make a run for it!!

what would you do if you were driving along and heard really strange loud noises from the car?

grainofrice24: i would tell them to fresia off!

SherryGee: that happens all the time, so i'd just ignore it.

what would you do if, after eating chinese food and breaking open your fortune cookie, the fortune read, "that wasn't chicken"?

i would be like what the hell then might be laughing

what would you do if your two favourite tv programme is on at the same time?

Use Tivo. Gobless technology. lol

What would you do if your finger caught on fire right now for no apparent reason?

Introduce myself and ask him/her/it if he wanted some of my waffles.

What would you do if you lost all of your left shoes?

First: Panic
Second: Walk to my neighbors barefooted and borrow/take his shoes
Third: Go to the store and by a new pair of shoes
Fourth: put my 4 remaining right shoes in a glass case and mark it "Loyal Foot Soldiers" and put it up on the wall :D

What would you do if you found a magic lamp and had a geenie that said you get ONE wish, and no wishing for more wishes?

I'd stupidly wish for more wishes anyway, and get the Genie really mad at me

What would you do if you were snowed in with no food for a week?

I would eat my friends.

If I had no friends, I'd eat my pets.

If I had no... wait a minute... I can survive a week without food! :D lol a week isn't THAT long to go without food. It's hard, but do-able.

What would you do if everything you touched LITERALLY became gold?

First, I'd go around touching things. When I needed to go to the bathroom, I'd put on gloves (obviously). I'd solve world hunger or dramatically drop the price of gold crippling several business/markets (which ever comes first). I'd then go buy some gold, touch it and see what happens.

What would you do if you were granted the ability to meet 1 person in history (dead or alive..anyone at all) for a beer/lunch?

I would would meet Jesus down the road for some crabcakes and ask him what the deal is- with everything!

What would you do [if?] for a Klondike bar? (sorry, had to)

downbythebay said:
I would would meet Jesus down the road for some crabcakes and ask him what the deal is- with everything!

Crab isn't Kosher. :/

downbythebay said:
What would you do [if?] for a Klondike bar? (sorry, had to)

I'd fork over five bucks.

What would you do if you saw someone on fire?

I'd throw them on the ground and would have them roll while I found some H20 and then call the ambulance.

What would you do if you spilled chocolate milk on the Mona Lisa?

If nobody saw me...just keep walking...:D....and buy another chocolate milk.

What would you do if you found yourself stuck in a "conversation" where the other person is doing all the talking...for the past twenty minutes...

I would ask them if they are talking with me or to me, lol seriously

What would you do if you woke up in another dimension as another intelligent species and everyone was going about business as usual?

I'd get on with MY own business... find a laptop, watch Nip/Tuck... eat some of their new food. Find my E.T. family?!

What would you do if you smashed your tv by accident?

Clean the glass up and use the broken tv tonstore
DVDs

What would you do if Burger King stopped making Whoppers?

Eh, nothing...don't eat fast food :p. Although the whopper was a good one, I'd have 3-4 seconds of silence to mourn the whopper and feel bad for all the people who will miss it.

What would you do if a guy came up to you and offered you $2000 to be in a dirty movie...as one of the "actors/actresses"

Latest posts

Back