What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try to go to New York, California, or Japan.

What would you do if you had an umbrella made of sardines as your only form of defense against zombies?

run!

what would you do if you found johnny walker sitting on a chair by your bed and staring at you sleeping?

I'd go and take it. Except a revolution is happening so maybe after that's died out. No wait I wanna be a part of that. I'll go right now.

What would you do if you are driving a two-seater car and you see three people in a bus stop; your best friend in a hurry for an important meeting, a potential love of your life, and an old lady in need of medical attention. (And phones are non existent.)

I'll tell my best friend to take the old lady to the nearest hospital and then take the bus with the potential love of my life. Sorry I cheated but I know this one.

What would you do if you are offered to meet and be with the love of your life(never met the person before, but garenteed to be happy untill you die), but you have to live on a tropical island with only that person for the rest of your life(you are allowed to have children). Everything you ever need will be supplied any time you need it, but your never allowed to ever see anybody you know now ever again.

Calmly and respectfully say, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!"

What would you do if someone offered you 300,000 dollars in cash to fight a bull?

I would flee screaming, all that money isn't worth the paper it's printed on if I die.

What would you do if you woke up being the oppiste sex you are now with the exate personality you have now?

Probably run to a safe spot if it was close and call for help. Or just shoot the yeti if I had a good gun.

what would you do if you were put in jail for something you never did?

Probably freak out, sit in a corner and bawl my eyes out, or anything simular.

What would you do if the ghost of your greatgrandfather tells you, your gonna die in a few weeks?

I'd be like, how? So I can cheat it!

What would you do if everyone you know ever disappeared right now.

I'm not sure. My family is very important so my guess is I wouldn't do very well. I can't imagine never seing them again, they are the ones that pull me through my very bad times.

What would you do if you married a person and find out they are not the gender they said they where, after sex?

Giv it up for adoption, I don't want more kids, on second though could be cool to have alien kid, lol

What would you do if you inhereted a castle but know it is haunted?

I'd put to action my zombie invasion plan I have prepared for for a long time.

What would you do if you found out you pregnant right now?

Seeing as how I've never had sex, and I'm a man, I'd be very confused....
What would you if you were being tracked by an assassin who uses enraged ferrets as weans?

Latest posts

Back