What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, I have to experience that to see what my reaction will be.

What will you do if you wake up and have the power to go invisable?

I will just work on helping them getting to know me except for the idiotic things I've done in my life and avoid those I don't like, lol. I see it as a new begining. Quite frankly it would solve a few of my problems.

What would you do if you woke up next to some one of the same sex naked(oppesist sex if your guy)?

Um, okay well opposite sex I'd be extremely happy, same sex I'd be scared and confused.

What would you do if you found a toilet in the middle of a field?

I don't care, I'll just go in there and poo.

What would you do if you have your face slapped by someone you don't even know?

Depend how big they are. If too big ran away if my size or smaller I'll slap them back. I'm nice but not nice enough to let someone ***** slap me for free.

Sorry I'm a real scatter brain, lol

What would you do if Aliens kidnapped you?

Huh. I would probably learn to speak Italian. Was anything specific happening then, like vampires?

What would you do if your boy/girl friend asks you to give up your life to move somewhere else with him/her?

Gather an army and fight back.

What would you do if found a wood chuck who could chuck wood?

Then I'd make that wood chuck chuck them woods and make a lot of money by switching to Geico.

What would you do if your mom tells you you're adopted?

It won't surprise me if my parents tell me I'm adopted. But I look waayyy to much like my mom to fall for that one, lol.

What would yo do if find a genie, but for every wish you make the exact oppesite will happen to someone close to you, but if you don't you'll die?

I'll wish for the genie dead...

What would you do if you had one day left to live?

Go crazy and do whatever I wanted to do

What would you do if someone filled your car with skittles?

I'd have to take the bus to work today.

What would you do if someone took your coat from the coat closet at the officer or somewhere by mistake?

Latest posts

Back