What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob a bank. Do some dirty things to Christina Hendricks. Humiliate a bunch of people I don't like. You know, usual stuff.

You?

Rob a bank. Do some dirty things to Alyson Hannigan. Humiliate a bunch of people I don't like. You know, usual stuff.

You?

Rob a bank. Do some dirty things to Amy Adams. Humiliate a bunch of people I don't like. You know, turn into a fly.

What would you do if you turned into a fly?

put on a red rubber nose.

what would you do if you found a bale of marijuana in the trunk of your car?

Try to wiggle my way out of it first but if that doesn't work then eat it.

You?

I would try to swim in it. Then not eat the part that's around my pooper region.

What would you do if a stranger told you if you press a certain button he would give you a million dollars but someone somewhere in the world that you didn't know would die?

I would press it just one time. I am not greedy :p

What would you do if I kicked you then I ran away?

I'd throw a rock at you!

What would you do if every time you tried to talk you sang and couldn't help but sing when you tried to talk?

If I wanted to talk I'll just try to sing it so I can talk it and vice-versa.

What would you do if I threw a rock at you?

duck

what would you do if you woke up and found everything you see is a mirror image (everything looks backwards)?

I always wanted to be a leftie.

What would you do if you could duplicate yourself?

I'd do it and never work again.

What would you do if all music disappeared and nobody you ask about it knew what music was.

I would be sad. :(

What would you do if your true love died before he/she could know you?

Latest posts

Back