What Would You Do If?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if she's nice looking i'd cop a feel, otherwise i'd wipe my mouth and keep her at arms length. if it's a guy i'd punch him.

what would you do if you seen someone drop a 20 dollar bill without knowing it and you could take it without anyone knowing?

If I saw a poor guy drop it,I'd give it back.If I saw that the guy that had dropped it getting into a Merc, I'd spend it on beer!

What would you do if you saw someone having a heart attack in a crowded street,help them? or pretend you hadn't seen it and walk on?

Help them of course!

What would you do if you saw a person you know sitting alone, that doesn't have friends, Sit with them or try and get one of your friends to go over instead?

I'd sit with him,but at my age I'd probably get arrested for grooming!

What would you do if you knew aliens didn't exist,but a friend claims to have been abducted?

I'd listen intently, nod my head and say, "Oh really?" a couple of times and never let on that I think my friend's story is a bunch of hoowie!

What would you do if you were invited to the wedding of an acquaintance who thinks you are closer friends than you really are?

go and party it up at the reception!

what would you do if a senile old woman insisted that your mcdonalds meal was hers.

I'd say "Come on RavenQuill,hand it back before I punch your lights out!"

what would you do if you found out,that one of the mods.on this site was a nazi war criminal in hiding!

blackmail th... i mean, report them.

what would you do if you were at a rave and someone put something in your drink and then this happened to you :club:

id go just effing mental, thats how everybody acts there anyway...

what would you do if the world was filled with zombies?

i'd win a nobel prize

what would you do if you woke up at 3am and find that edward scissorhands is sleeping beside you, eyes wide open?

a million pounds of what? Oh sorry. Well, I'd convert it into Canadian Dollars and spend it.

What would you do if the sun didn't shine one day and we were engulfed in total darkness?

Heighten security at the border.

What would you do if all money disappeared?

I would communicate through la danse.

What would you do if you had to choose one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life?

Latest posts

Back